• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kid Yamamoto dead at 41.

Fuck...it was just recent that he announced his battle with cancer, but that's fast, Jesus.

RIP.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Wow. I just heard he had cancer like 2 weeks ago, as I imagine 99% of you did. I stupidly assumed that it was probably a very treatable form. Combined with his relative youth and being in great shape, I figured he'd beat it. This is shocking.

RIP
I know, so damn sudden. I figured it was just diagnosed in early stages. I don't remember details, but obviously too far gone at that point. Just lost a co worker to cancer. Was like the same thing, all of a sudden he just passed.

And Fuck cancer. Iv'e seen people close to me pass from that. Don't wish it on anyone.
R.I.P Kid!!!

Last edited:
What the fuck? I had no idea he was going through a battle with cancer. Rest in peace Kid, you were an inspiration to a young HerpDerp.

The two things you should know about Kid if you are a newer fan. He PFP was the hardest punching mother fucker in mma. And he usually had to be pulled off his victims by the ref like he was a pitbull attacking. And sometimes a lot of coaches and such had to help pull him off.

Ill compare this to when Andy Hug died, it was so sudden, I was in shock then, as I am now, it's indescribable.

Goddamn this is terrible news. RIP Kid Yamamoto. Thoughts are with his family in this tragic time. Kid is a legend

Very sad, he was definitely a pioneer and super fun to watch. RIP.

damn, just heard a couple weeks ago he had cancer and now he's gone so quickly.

RIP Kid, what a legend.

Wow wtf

WAR KID

That knockout of Royler was intense
Just one of many highlights

Today's casuals will never know

kid.gif

x06sEANW-gMxahCrh_P2acSZS8qlIcm1vljB01X75jk.gif

Jesus, I thought the news that he was diagnosed was just within the past month. Hasn't his sister had to battle cancer on and off as well? Terrible that that's a genetic marker that made its' prominence. Rest in peace to a legend and pioneer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back