Kid gets knocked out ugly in school bathroom

Why does he randomly have his shirt off in a school bathroom?

83551147.gif

Got damn. That was ugly. The second head hit was super bad. CTE candidate fo’ shore.

Both hands at your right hip and chin tilted up in the air.

Kid deserved to be KO.

Kid that knocked him out should have screamed, "Whoop, whoop, SUWOOP!!!!" at all of those Blood gang wannabes lmao.

I wish people would fight on a grass field. The secondary hits to walls or concrete are often fatal.

I wish people would fight on a grass field. The secondary hits to walls or concrete are often fatal.
the noon duty would have already blown her whistle and broken it up.

Another bathroom fight between kids that ends equally as brutal.

Do you even fight vid, bro? Dudes take off their shirts all the time prior to fighting. They don't want to give the opponent anything they can yank on.

It's mostly douches who can't fight that do this but this dude is one of the few exceptions.

Do you even fight vid, bro? Dudes take off their shirts all the time prior to fighting. They don't want to give the opponent anything they can yank on.

It's mostly douches who can't fight that do this but this dude is one of the few exceptions.
I do everytime I'm In a fight, dudes will grab your shirt like chicks grab hair.

watching a child get brutally ko'd is a bit hard to watch. Then he falls head first into a hard metal stall. It was in front of his peers and now it's all over youtube... yeesh. Poor kid.

Watching all these dumbass kids get floored inside their school's washrooms is fucking hilarious

Survival of the fittest/smartest

let-them-die-star-trek-gif-10833966

Back