Media Kid Dillon Danis Offered Classes To Showed Up

He should learn some boxing, kick boxing or muay thai too. Bjj is useless against multiple guys

DU2v0qbULrPnkmJI9kKwz-n2nJENGPMZ4WyKmWFEz7g.jpg
Buffet Rountree

Cheers to that! Poor kid took a beating, really hope he continues going

Why does it take 3 bigger kids to beat up one smaller kid that does not want to fight? That was really weak.

I commend this, great job by both Dillon and the kid.

An insufferable attention whore like Dannis saying "we are all in this together" is rich.

Honestly the kid who beat him up is a more promising prospect if anything. Really good knees in the clinch, and good ground and pound. Not to mention the added bonus of being a psycho

pretty sad how you have to make excuses for your own weakness

Only bitch boys bring guns to fist fights. You seem like one with the name.

Only bitch boys bring BJJ to a street fight. I used to wrestle D1 in college. Would smash and black belt in a fight 1 on 1. I could literally grab both of you and impose my will, while putting my package in your face as you beg me to stop. Lmfao.

Or if your bullies are on the wrestling team...

This.

Only bitch boys bring BJJ to a street fight. I used to wrestle D1 in college. Would smash and black belt in a fight 1 on 1. I could literally grab both of you and impose my will, while putting my package in your face as you beg me to stop. Lmfao.
<{anton}>

7aikm.jpg

Did Conor show up coked out and bully the kid and then the kid slapped on a RNC on McGregor and made him tap?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back