kickboxing or muay thai exhibitions in us north east coast

lparnes

White Belt
Reaction score
basically that says it all. im looking for matches where its not any1 vs any1, but something similar to naga where its 0-6 months training, 6 months-1 year and so on. i had 2 and a half months of wrestling and 3 months of mma. i am able to easily tap out kids my age (15ish) with over 1 year mma experience. i won my first naga match on open mat in 52 seconds via rear naked choke. so i dont mean to sound consided but i am farely desent at grappling, but have no idea about how i am in striking. i want to some kickboxing/muay thai matches. what do you guys think and are most of them open experience or closed like naga. any responces will be greatly apriciated. sorry for the bad spelling

Jeez... read his post, guys.

He's 15, he's had no kickboxing or muaythai training whatsoever, and he has "no idea about how [he is] in striking".

TS, get some training and we'll talk.

You're right. I wish I would have read past the first sentence for gems like this:

"i won my first naga match on open mat in 52 seconds via rear naked choke. so i dont mean to sound consided but i am farely desent at grappling"

Still would love to see the results of him entering a kickboxing competition, though.

northeast is north america east ocast. ex, new york, new jersey, rhode island, boston, those place. is wka experience based or is it open so that anyone can face anyone like me vs someone with 7 years experience. thank you for your advise

are there any other orginizations that hoast amature kickboxing matches based on skill level. please respond.

there are plenty of local promotions in the area. Take On productions is the best, followed by friday night fights. there's also lion's roar and pitbull promotions which are probably better for you. You need to have your trainer set this up and talk to match make to get you someone appropriate. The WKA's is a tournament, there is a novice level (3 fights or less) and an open division. It takes place in feb next year in hampton, va

Back