Kharitonov vs Fabio Maldonado Nov.6th

So I watched the Parus show and why do they bring in like 30 girls into the ring at the end of the bouts?

Kind of a dumb stoppage but it was a pretty low stakes fight anyway so w/e.

Do you know how Jesse Arnett did plus Sergei quickly TKO Maldo or???

Jesse Arnett lost decisively and Maldonado/Kharitonov was the dumb stoppage I was referring to, happened in round 1 with Kharitonov winning. BTW you might want to look up Grabaka Hitman he’s great for stuff like this.

Wowww that is one of the most trash stoppages I’ve ever seen. Ridiculous.

Both Maldonado and Sergei looked pretty bad though. Sergei is sloooooow.

i can't see the figh, there is no video
did sergei win at least ???

Wowww that is one of the most trash stoppages I’ve ever seen. Ridiculous.

Both Maldonado and Sergei looked pretty bad though. Sergei is sloooooow.
Sergei game plan nowadays is to just lumber forwards and put together some nice combos.

he is still technical and has power so he is competitive HW in the shallow pool that is Hw mma

Hopefully Sergei comes in shape he was like 300lbs when he was supposed to fight McSweeny. Would like to see him and Fedor fight as a retirement fight for both.

Edit: didn't realise it already happened.

Last edited:

It's kinda refreshing to see fights without commentary. The camera work isn't great (I'm guessing due to budget - also reason for lack of commentary) - but hell, that is one screwed up stoppage right there. Sergei was winning, but this was just the first round and Maldonado has a head made out of iron. Sergei did land a good punch, but Maldonado, when stunned, goes into a decent defense mode (which is how he got through Fedor's initial onslaught and later nearly destroyed him). Anyways, I hope Maldonado got paid the full amount and there was no winning bonus that he lost out on, cause then this would be theft.

Hopefully Sergei comes in shape he was like 300lbs when he was supposed to fight McSweeny. Would like to see him and Fedor fight as a retirement fight for both.

Edit: didn't realise it already happened.
Fedor vs. Sergei fight never happened - he fought his brother. Sergei vs. Fedor will not happen - Fedor is nearly done fighting and has no interest fighting other Russians for his last fight.

Sergei game plan nowadays is to just lumber forwards and put together some nice combos.

he is still technical and has power so he is competitive HW in the shallow pool that is Hw mma
The first minute, Sergei looked like an exact replica of Datsik - same strategy plan - tank moving forward. He did get better in the last minute, while Datsik is in the tank mode 100% of the time. What is bad is that Datsik now looks the fitter of the two. On one hand, I get it - when you are in the HW division, you really can go for the extremes in terms of weight (it's the most unfair division of all in that sense) - and more weight really does provide you with more punching power. On the other hand.... when you can fit two Fedors into one Sergei, you have to wonder if Sergei is prepping in order to become a Sumo wrestler - lol

Finally - say what you will about weight and fighting - there's plenty of evidence, for example, that fat does not necessarily impact one's stamina. At the same time, fat does shorten one's lifespan - that an undeniable fact.

It's kinda refreshing to see fights without commentary. The camera work isn't great (I'm guessing due to budget - also reason for lack of commentary) - but hell, that is one screwed up stoppage right there. Sergei was winning, but this was just the first round and Maldonado has a head made out of iron. Sergei did land a good punch, but Maldonado, when stunned, goes into a decent defense mode (which is how he got through Fedor's initial onslaught and later nearly destroyed him). Anyways, I hope Maldonado got paid the full amount and there was no winning bonus that he lost out on, cause then this would be theft.

Horseshit of a stoppage

is the sergei going to rematch the fabio in parus, or fighting other hw in parus or fight some top 15 bellator hw next??

Where was this shown?

Slipped by me apparently...

Back