• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Khamzat vs Burns MEGATHREAD***

Who won?

• Total voters
Wrestle more?

That is his biggest advantage and he stood and banged instead the whole fight even when burns was on the ground multiple times.

Why....

Because Burns is elite and strong. Khamzat spent a ton of energy in the first and definitely didn't want to blow the rest of his wad attempting to wrestle more

How the fuck did they score the 3rd for Khamzat? Gilbert landed the much bigger shots throughout that round. Judges are smoking crack
How Gilbert was up against the fence most of the round getting lit up. Khamzat almost finished him in round 1, no robbery.

Why are there always morons who don't understand the difference between a close fight and a robbery?

I never understood fighting the battles of another grown man on a karate forum. Especially one who is retired and hates the way you live your life.

This dude just demolished the TS lol

He's was mouth breathing by the second round, no way he could handle wrestling with that cardio
I feel like they were both giving everything in every round and that gassed them both, but it was obvious why khamzat didn't grapple more. What a great fight!

Not a robbery. Too close to call either decision a rob job.

Joe hyped up those 3 punches by Burns but he really didn't do much in the 3rd round
Yeah... people always complaining about Joe and his commentary, but when he goes against the hype train they ignore it...

He did the same in Diaz-Mcgregor 2. Acted like Nate was always close to finishing McGregor after any flurry. Meanwhile McGregor was dropping Nate lol

lol Khamzat does not lack power. Dumb to even ask that question.

Doesn't matter. He's not beating usman lmao. And all this kazmat shit threads are dust now.

Shocking that so many people think that was a robbery, it was a clear 29-28 for Chimanev.

This he won 1 easily with the knockdown and had Burns on queer Street in the 3rd. Burn clearly won the 2nd. Super easy fight to score.

maybe kamzat edget it
hes lucky he had the size advantage
dont see him last that long against stronger and durable fighters

I called it for Burns, but 3rd was close. First 3 minutes were for Khamzat, last 2 minutes were for Burns.

The gap in grappling between Khabib and Khamzat isn't as big as the one between Burns and Izzy.

The only guy to hold Izzy down was 230+lbs in the cage

It's not happening. Izzy would break him down and KO him within 2 rounds.

I don’t understand why Burns came out so flat in the 3rd round. It’s like he didn’t realize how hard he hit Khamzat with that punch. If he came out with some fire it might’ve ended bad for Khamzat

Back