Khamzat needs to improve his striking defense and head movements

AdamWarlock

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
or he will get knocked out

we see shorter fighter in burns and usman easily able to tag him with big shots. khamzat has an iron chin right now but that's not gonna last forever, 185 strikers are different breed. there is a lot of work to do on his stand up game.

I don't think anyone in 185 and 170 can compete with him on the ground but he likes to keep it standing for a lot of time and it might be his downfall.

kamzhat will not be a champ at 185. dude couldnt even put away usman, which UFC gave him on a silver platter. strickland just needs to survive a round and then he lights him up.

Costa would have been bad news for him tonight, Costa is really hard to take down, and even harder to keep down, hits way harder and way more aggressive on the feet than Kamaru.

Lmao this is retardation if you think he is better wrestler then Usman

Not a better wrestler, but with way better Jiu jitsu defensively off the bottom. The only retard here is you, mamas boy.

He seems pretty hittable at the moment.

Surprised a gas tank wasnt mentioned...he needs to get down to 170 for a run otherwise I dont see it at 185 but he's so damn good I wouldnt be surprised if he beats Strickland but I dont see him winning against DDP or even Izzy

It’s still just his 13th pro fight. But that team needs to address some parts of his game that are lacking.

But, I have know idea if he even has a good team.

And there is Covid to consider. He had it. Some people felt nothing more than a cold/flu. Some died. Some lost lung tissue. He may not have a say in his cardio since then.

Not a better wrestler, but with way better Jiu jitsu defensively off the bottom. The only retard here is you, mamas boy.
Holy fuck people still buy into this Costa-is-a-great-grappler narrative.

are you Brazilian?

Holy fuck people still buy into this Costa-is-a-great-grappler narrative.

are you Brazilian?

He is a good grappler, he was able to shake Luke Rockhold off of him while on the bottom, as well as passing lukes guard, mounting him and taking his back, if you don't think he's a good grappler you have no idea what you are talking about. Let me guess you rock the neck beard without a mustasche? ;D

Back