Media Khamzat / Khabib Beef Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khazmat is a bad Muslim.
Other people have called him out on this long before.
Can you please explain why he is a bad Muslim, he prays, gives to charity, dosn't sleep around I think? I think there is some beef between Khabibs camp and Khamzats. But non of these posts really explain why.

4 simple reasons:
  1. Khabib created his own promotion.
  2. Khabib is friends with Dana.
  3. Khabib is Dagestani.
  4. Kadyrov's Absolute Championship Akhmat (ACA) promotion is sanctioned and that is why many fighters from that region are running to Khabib's promotion.
Ramzan is like a little kid who has everything, but can't afford what money can't buy. He's jealous of Khabib and his fame. Khabib is popular in the Arab world, many princes and influential people of the Arab world are friends with him and Ramzan dreams about it, but no one is waiting for him there.

It's clear that Chimaev, Kadyrov's little b*tch, is simply voicing his opinion.

Kadyrov has decided to offer Khabib a fight in his promotion cause he started losing his fighters due to US sanctions and those ACA fighters realized it would be really hard for them to ever get into UFC because of that. That's why he offered Khabib a ton of money and unleashed hist right-hand man, Khamzat, to attack Khabib.
what does 'promotion is sanctioned' mean?

Khabib distanced himself from the leader of Chechnya after Abdulmanap’s death and refused to promote his “Ахмат”. this is why he's talking shit now.... his father was basically pulling all the strings,after his death Khabib went his own way distancing himself from Kaderov and even leaving fighting.
Khabib_Kadyrov.png

Khabib never even got to announce his own father's passing because that attention whore did it first and brought cameras to the funeral. It was the only part that leaked on the internet. this is probably another reason

he seriously announced abdulmanap death before khabib ??

I am a muslim,
and although I like Khamzat fighting talent, as a fighter,
I think he is too hotheaded or too emotional in the media:
e.g. specific instance where he wanted to retired, and the way he is not being too careful with what is being said in the last few days.
I think that is a bad reflection on him.

Sport is a sport,
but the way you carry yourself as a person, if you are a muslim is the most important.

I wish all the success for Khamzat in his future fights - I hope he will be granted more popularity without trash talking Khabib, because Khabib is retired. He is no longer in the game.

Go trash talk fighters for them to fight you, but not your kind nor your close countrymen, nor the retiree who has Dana sweet-talked him for 6 months but he is indeed truly no longer in the game to keep the promise the he has with his mother.

Khabib is also complementing Khamzat the last time his name is mentioned to him:

Outside of sport/calling out context:
Narrated Jarir:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: He who is deprived of gentleness is deprived of good.

Prophet Muhammad said,
“Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith.” (Narrated by Muslim.)

Narrated Abu Hurayrah:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: He who does not thank the people is not thankful to Allah.

Abu Hurairah said; Al-Aqra’ b. Habib saw that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) was kissing Husain (Prophet's grandson). He said:
I have ten children and I have never kissed any of them. The Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said: He who does not show tenderness will not be shown tenderness.

I really like those sayings which you attribute to your Prophet Mohammed. Jesus has also said many similiar things.

Can you please explain what Khamzat has said about Khabib or others?

Khabib is a hypocrite like much of the people in that backwards region. I am with Khamzat with this.

Were any of those things said by a brutal fundamentalist who tortured homosexuals and talks about killing people he doesn’t like in other countries? Kadyrov.

UFC can not punish Kadyrov wtf lol

I was referring to how they might deal with Khamzat because u were crying that they should give him some severe punishment.

He took the posts down, UFC may have told him to who knows. There shouldn't be any more punishment from UFC.

And this is coming from a Khabib fan.

That seems like a bit of an unclear call out. Is he calling out Khabib, Conor, Artem, or all three?

i think this is the only fight that will get khabib to return and im not even kidding
Khabib never even suggested moving up because he knows he's too small for WW. Khamzat can fight at MW. Very simple on why Khabib will never dare to fight him.

Can you please explain why he is a bad Muslim, he prays, gives to charity, dosn't sleep around I think? I think there is some beef between Khabibs camp and Khamzats. But non of these posts really explain why.
I don't know him personally.
But these actions reflect terribly.
Its been ramadan then Eid and he started all of this during it.
Which is not on at all.
Also other people from his region have called him out on it before.
I think because its been ramadan is partly why the who isreal/Palestine thing has been exacerbated also.

What the fuck is going on here?
Exactly what i'm asking. There appears to be some beef between Khamzat and Khabibs team. Khamzat is saying to the Dagestanis not to claim they are Chechens or something when in Europe. That I assume is like an Englishman claiming to be a Scott.

To summarize:

the leader of chechen people(a country next to where dagestan is) has been talking shit about Khabib saying he had an easy path to belt. That dana built him up. This leader has challenged Khabib to fight against one his guys in a promotion he has (dudes a big mma fan) He saying he will pay Khabib whatever he wants. Previously Khabib and this guy where cool with each other but not anymore

Then out of nowhere Khamzat comments that he will beat up Khabib. Which is like wtf is Khamzat doing….

They both have same manager, similar fan bases and have been cordial. Behind scenes there is probably alot of drama. Khabib has a temper and he doesnt like being disrespected by people, especially not from fighters. All the Khabib fanbois and his friends are all mad at Khamzat too
Thanks, but could you please explain a bit further. Khabib is Chechen? Khadyrov is leader of the Chechen republic. So who is the leader of Dagestan and is Khamzat Dagestani or Chechen?

Imagine having a whole bunch of political power and literally the ability to order a death squad on someone yet still get butthurt that a sports star won't lick your ass. Dictators with these petty and thin-skins are mind boggling to me.

Last edited:
UFC can not punish Kadyrov wtf lol

I was referring to how they might deal with Khamzat because u were crying that they should give him some severe punishment.

He took the posts down, UFC may have told him to who knows. There shouldn't be any more punishment from UFC.

And this is coming from a Khabib fan.

Yes, I understand that but they can punish Khmazat for backing up these comments made by Kadyrov and increasing the hostility.

this behavior is unacceptable. Just because he took the posts down doesn’t mean they don’t exist. We see right here that they exist. many people have seen these posts and these threats.
I don’t know if the ufc made him take them
Down or not but this behavior should not be allowed by the ufc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back