Media Khamzat has date for next fight, Opponent TBA.

Thank to the mighty admins, we have 1/5 threads with Khamzat.

Good job admins !

iu

Keep going !

My hope is Wonderboy, a win would fast track him and legitimize is growing fanbase.

Wonderboy might have just accepted the fight. Awesome news

Bunch of people are underestimating Perry ITT, especially for a young, agressive, green guy like Khamzat who has been seen throwing haymaykers with his chin out before his UFC run.

I might bet on Perry if that fight happens, depending on the odds. I am a bit worried that the UFC hype machine is going to chew Khamzat and spit him out and that he will be washed within a year.

That being said, Khamzat bless.

I wonder if it's WW or MW. Either way, Time to step up in competition for Chadmaev especially now when it will be a Main-Event, I would like to see anyone that is at least coming off a win and is ranked.

Hope it's anyone but Mike Perry, that fight would be an utter waste of Chimaev's time

Our god Khamzat doesn't take a year off between fights, so it's fine for him to smesh anyone

And Perry just announced he has a big fight coming up. Coincidence? I think not...

This fight will tell a lot about Chimaev...

This is frickin awesome lol Chimaev has no brakes. Hope he keeps winning

My out of left field prediction for his opponent.....

Derek Brunson.

I think UFC will not give someone as high ranked as Edwards or Wonderboy. Especially if there’s a chance they will fight one another. I guess someone from top10 who’s ready to go now. Might be Chiesa, Luque or Magny

Why are people saying Perry?

Khamzat bless

All the threads are about him, soon the casuals will jump on board and we will have the biggest mma superstar and best fighter ever

Seems like we won't see Chimaev on Fight Island if his next fight is a fight night main event. Might be November.

Back