Khamzat Chimaev will make a statement against Whittaker in my opinion and remind ppl why he is arguably p4p most skilled currently

Was khamzat gassed in the Gilbert burns fight? Many people think he came on strong in the 3rd round and won. Can't wait to see khamzat smash Whittaker in the first round

I don't know yet if Khamzat is overrated, or he hasn't shown his true potential yet.

I think Khamzat is a very special fighter and he will go all in against Whittaker in the 1st rd. I think Whittaker will be submitted in the 1st.

You mean compared to other fighters at best, because he's still a pro fighter, something that most people would be afraid of.
Ah yes, you're the kind of guy that argues that we can't criticize MMA fighters because we're not pro fighters.

Fighters that fail to make weight and beat up & injure training partners are mentally weak.

Ah yes, you're the kind of guy that argues that we can't criticize MMA fighters because we're not pro fighters.

Fighters that fail to make weight and beat up & injure training partners are mentally weak.

Obviously you can criticize them.

Khamzat is maybe mentally weak compared to other fighters, i don't know.

But i'm not certain we can say he's mentally weak compared to random people.

Each to his own.. I geninuely believe that Khamzat is ''arguably'' technically one of the best fighters to have graced the octagon. His one round finishes are purely based on technical ability and IQ. IMHO he beats Whitaker and Dricus back to back and would be favourite against both.. Then people will start to act as if this guy all of sudden fell from the sky but that is not true because we already know he has the potential and skills
Iq ? Ah you are trolling, i get it now

Khamzat better hope he gets a finish early. On one hand it could have been way worse for Khamzat, he could have been booked against Cannonier or Costa. Those 2 are way worse matchups imo.

IMO this is Knuckles fight to lose, he has the better skillset and IQ. The variable is which Knuckles shows up on fight night.

What statement? Whittaker gets rocked in almosy every fight and is getting there in age and fight milage, he is still obviously a fantastic fighter but this isn't 2020 Reaper we talking about.

I think Chimaev will win. Either get an early finish or prove the doubters wrong and show that he can fight for 5 rounds.

Mainly because I do believe he is a great athlete and Whittakers best days are behind him

What statement? Whittaker gets rocked in almosy every fight and is getting there in age and fight milage, he is still obviously a fantastic fighter but this isn't 2020 Reaper we talking about.

Same thing for Khamzat : very good fighter since he beat Usman.

However, struggling against a 36 year old declining short notice Usman not even in his weight class says it all.

Very good fighter that can definitely beat Whittaker but overrated and definitely not GOAT material.

Back