Khamzat Chimaev will make a statement against Whittaker in my opinion and remind ppl why he is arguably p4p most skilled currently

It will be a tough fight, he needs to learn to adapt his pace for 5 rounds, because if he's unable to finish Rob in the first 2, he will have a bad night !

It's time for him to make a statement, war Goatmaev !
Won't be an easy figtht that is for sure.. Whittaker is a live dog and if this turns into a dogfight it won't be good game plan for khamzat but rather trying to overwhelm Whittaker will be a great game plan

Khamzat is a phenomenal talent with very high potential, but I don't know about your claim of him arguably being p4p most skilled.

At this moment, he is definitely not in the argument for p4p most skilled

Last edited:
Khamzat broke his hand in his last fight and still stream rolled his opponent and people are putting to much weight on that but forgetting how amazing Khamzat can be and threatening inside the first 2 rounds.

Oh you meant he's going to put on a clinic... I thought "Will Make A Statement Against Whittaker" meat he was going to Run his mouth and show us how big of an asshole he can be...
cause there are a lot of fighters doing that lately...

Even if he knocks whit out In 5 seconds - he is not the p4p most skilled and it even close .

He’s not the best submission grappler … not the best striker … and even his wrestling might not be the best (bo nickall )

He’s not one of the most well rounded … anyone who thinks his striking is great is crazy

If he was that good he’d fight more often … he’s a gimmick star - good for the sport … and yes good fighter - but not the best p4p no chance

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Blitzing Whittaker isn't that impressive. If Khamzat can fight Whittaker to 5 round decision and outclass him then I will buy into the hype. Whittaker is a bit old in the sport. He has around 30 something fights and roughly 15 year career. He is still one of the best fighters in terms of knowing how to score to win a decision.

If Whittaker can stuff those TD's and stave off the pressure Chimaev puts on ppl in those 2rds. I don't see Chimaev winning a decision.

Even if he knocks whit out In 5 seconds - he is not the p4p most skilled and it even close .

He’s not the best submission grappler … not the best striker … and even his wrestling might not be the best (bo nickall )

He’s not one of the most well rounded … anyone who thinks his striking is great is crazy

If he was that good he’d fight more often … he’s a gimmick star - good for the sport … and yes good fighter - but not the best p4p no chance
Each to his own.. I geninuely believe that Khamzat is ''arguably'' technically one of the best fighters to have graced the octagon. His one round finishes are purely based on technical ability and IQ. IMHO he beats Whitaker and Dricus back to back and would be favourite against both.. Then people will start to act as if this guy all of sudden fell from the sky but that is not true because we already know he has the potential and skills

Each to his own.. I geninuely believe that Khamzat is ''arguably'' technically one of the best fighters to have graced the octagon. His one round finishes are purely based on technical ability and IQ. IMHO he beats Whitaker and Dricus back to back and would be favourite against both.. Then people will start to act as if this guy all of sudden fell from the sky but that is not true because we already know he has the potential and skills

Back