Khamzat Chimaev will finish Gerald in under a round

I think Maia is definitely beatable for Khamzat but it would prove a major point. Beating on a helpless, smaller guy like Rhys McKee is not like trying to GnP Maia. Colby and Burns wrecked him but they're top tier fighters, so even at 43 I think he's a solid test if Khamzat gets through GM3

Well ya , if nothing else Maia still has tremendous name value

the most interesting part is how he’s going back and forth between 2 weight classes like it’s nothing - we’ve never seen anything like this

i expect the same levels of hilarity as the gm3 v. deron winn fight

All this talk about Gerald having a winning record in the UFC over 10 fights in the UFC blah blah blah will turn into well ofcourse he was going to smesh Gerald real quick!
Gerald lost his last fight against Heinisch so it does not matter if he wins or lose all he have to do is to bring the pain and damage to Khamzat so that he cant fight Maia next month

GM3 didn’t look confident to me in the presser. At one point he even said “I’m probably gonna beat you up”. What do you mean “probably”? Do u not have confidence in your self bud.

Who am I to say though , I’m not the one fighting a Chechen Viking.

View attachment 799375
Yeah he seemed a little rattled. He knows khamzat is mentally tough but I hope he beats khamzat

If you said he would have won in less than a minute I would have been more impressed.

khaz is getting unbearably cocky for a guy who's beaten 2 nobodies

Id love to see gerald weather the storm and lay it on late and end it in r3 with a body kick

Are you on the train yet bro? I am, big time!

Are you on the train yet bro? I am, big time!

he's definitely a VERY intriguing and unique prospect, but I just can't get behind the guy

he's like the evil version of khabib, wario to khabib's mario

profile-mk-wario.7bf2a8f2.aead314d58b63e27.png

So can we say that Gerald succeeded in avoiding Khamzat's wrestling?

he's definitely a VERY intriguing and unique prospect, but I just can't get behind the guy

he's like the evil version of khabib, wario to khabib's mario

profile-mk-wario.7bf2a8f2.aead314d58b63e27.png

I feel like Habib is the Wario?! Khamzat is a gentleman and a scholar and he enjoys a smesh! He’s the good guy.

Back