• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khamzat Chimaev very sick recently

That middle pic has got to be an allergic reaction or a bad reaction to meds?

Either way. He needs to get better soon and come back quick.

I don’t think Khamzat ever becomes champ. Seems like there is always something going on between fights
Look at the state of Strickland,and he's got a belt.

Khamzat can wrest that belt from this shambles of a div

Jesus he looks terrible, hopefully he gets through that unharmed.

Khamzat without bad covid and this shit would've been triple champ mark me fookin words

Looks like urticaria. Wish him a fast recovery.

Btw. Where are all the people now, who said that Costa purposely got staph, so he does not need to fight this man?

Look at the state of Strickland,and he's got a belt.

Khamzat can wrest that belt from this shambles of a div
If he can remain healthy and get his visa shit sorted sure.

He was sick, but from what I understand he's now on a downhill ski holiday in Sweden.
If he can go down those mountains in cold northern weather I would guess he's healthy by now.

didn't he almost retire when he contracted covid? I remember it affecting him pretty severely.
He was having serious Health issues before Covid though, it seems like the dude has horrible luck when it comes to the health department...He's a fighter though hopefully he heals and gets better soon.

Looks kinda the rash caused by giving someone with mono antibiotics. Whatever is going on he's probably having a miserable time right now.
I got strep throat right before Christmas this year, and woke up yesterday with full body rash very similar to Khamzat's picture. I was given a 10 day run of amoxycillin and yesterday was the last day. Never knew antibiotics might do that, but it cleared up today. A generic Zyrtec allergy pill seemed to help

Hopefully he takes the time to recover properly and not throw himself in the gym right away.

"Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. Borz smesh. "

Has anybody ever talked as much while fighting so rarely? Three and a half years ago he had a 2 month run with wins over huge stars John Phillips, Rhys McKee and GM3 and hasn't done much since but yap and miss weight.

I saw that earlier..he doesn’t at all look good…bloated and red, looks like an infection of some kind.

looks like Lupus from the red blotches all over him. That is my internet trained diagnosis.

So does anyone actually have a screen shot of Khamzat's account posting these pictures? Some of those pictures look shopped. In the one video from his account, he literally looks normal and nothing like those other pictures lol. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this...

Back