Reaction score
SardonicPotableKitten-size_restricted.gif
ColossalCleanCaimanlizard-size_restricted.gif
DazzlingRigidAnole-size_restricted.gif
BewitchedAnimatedFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif
DifferentReasonableAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Didnt throw a punch, didnt eat a punch

Shit is crazy

Holland looked like he hurt his shoulder trying to valiantly get out of the darce

It's protect yourself at all times.

He couldn't stop a tired Jan who's not the best wrestler/grappler. I think he would murk Izzy the same way, he has no ground game.

Plus I think Khamzat is just stronger at 185! Full of energy! Yeah there is no way Israel is staying on his feet. Chamaev doesn’t even have to land the perfect single or double. He’ll just eventually clinch with Israel and throw him.

Honestly I haven't really been following the behind the scenes shit too much. I know he missed weight and I know he yelled at Costa and Holland, or something. Whatever.

Sherdog is getting fickle as hell with Khamzat, but I have seen all his fights, and this dude is a beast.

Honestly I haven't really been following the behind the scenes shit too much. I know he missed weight and I know he yelled at Costa and Holland, or something. Whatever.

Sherdog is getting fickle as hell with Khamzat, but I have seen all his fights, and this dude is a beast.
He still has a glaring weakness in his cardio. He was breathing heavy halfway thru round 1 because his style is highly aggressive and risky. He did it against LI, BURNS and HOLLAND. It works against absolute trash cans with no wrestling/World class BJJ like LI and HOLLAND. But as soon as Khamz failed his sub and ground work on burns in R1 he gassed out badly. If Holland had survived this R1 onslaught. Khamz would have been fkn gassed going into r2. Essentially he is going to fail badly trying to wrestle aggressively and overpower guys like Usman whos a top wrestler...or any 185rs like Costa/Rob.. He is fun to watch but his weakness is so fkn obvious that his downfall is clear cut. He has to change his pace big time

Fuck chimeav for his weigh in shenanigans, but what a monster

He would ragdoll Edwards and izzy on the same night

I think izzy is getting chinned v Alex, but if he doesn't? Then get ragdolled by khamzat is his fate

Impressive movements and techniques, and it was done against a guy his size or actually slightly bigger. Fun to watch for sure. Not getting into how he matches up with others though.

Back