• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khamzat Chimaev Octagon Interview | UFC 294

Best post fight interview this year?

• Total voters
He obviously toned it down but let’s not act like this guy isn’t an antisemite. Phenomenal fighter but dude has the brain power of a spud.

khamzat-chimaev-threatens-jewish-israelis-and-asks-for-v0-d4sgvyt3osob1.png

Meh, let’s see him give his fight purse to those in need in the countries he mentions, if he cares so much
It would be a nice gesture for him to donate some money. But let’s be real. He’s not making Conor money, and probably depends on most of his fight purse. He even mentioned providing food for his mother. It was actually refreshing, vs his usual smash this and kill that speeches.

He actually won me over a bit in that interview. He acts like such a psycho but calling for peace between all religions was nice to see. Meanwhile, Islam cuts a typical divisive promo.

It would be a nice gesture for him to donate some money. But let’s be real. He’s not making Conor money, and probably depends on most of his fight purse. He even mentioned providing food for his mother. It was actually refreshing, vs his usual smash this and kill that speeches.
Sounds weird. I am pretty sure I saw in some recent news that he claimed that Kadyrov gave him in total 3 Mercedes Benz cars.
At least one of his brothers is healthy enough to work and I think his dad is not that old to be retired.

People claim that his part of post-fight interview in Chechen was like - give me a gun and I am ready to go fight for Palestine I am not afraid of death (other said that he asked Kadyrov for gun/shotgun and another version he asked for Kadyrov’s blessing).

Apparently he asked Kadyrov for permission to fight in Gaza because he wasn't born to fight in his underwear in the octagon but fight in the battlefield or something like that.

He actually won me over a bit in that interview. He acts like such a psycho but calling for peace between all religions was nice to see. Meanwhile, Islam cuts a typical divisive promo.
Regarding Islam I am pretty sure a year or two ago he and his teammates shot a video with words of support to Maor Maasiyaev - he is like Mountain Jewish/Israeli mma fighter who trained with them (and I think has Dagestani Jewish roots).

That was powerful.

I can almost dream about the Israeli Government seeing this message and calling off the strikes against Gaza in an attempt to shake hands, to live and let live happily.

Back