Media Khamzat Chimaev just turned 30-years-old

Will Borz ever become UFC-champion?

• Total voters
He gets hated on for weird reasons. He's an exciting fighter who always goes for it....A couple of those years he was f*cked from covid.

I noticed a pattern of the type of people who hate on him..but I don't wanna get racial
I know people of all types and backgrounds that find a lot of these views dangerous and incompatible with the west. I'm not sure its racial that people have self preservation and are skeptical given the track record.

Let me guess, him being the wrong nationality and having the wrong president is his "fault" and the countries banning him are courageous/brave governments for banning a random athlete from competing solely for their desire to virtue signal to people like you who cheer it on as something righteous.
Nice strawman you've constructed. I'll leave you two to your discussion.

Idk I don't think he will this year I'd be shocked who's ddp booked vs and he's fighting rob in the middle of the year and ddp def and fighting him after unless he wants him specifically and if he loses it's a wrap

He has great potential to become champion one day, I hope they can resolve his issues.

Back