News Khamzat Chimaev has made over $230,000 in less than 10 minutes of Octagon Time

Considering his hype and the amount of fights he's taken in a short period of time, he's terribly underpaid

He doesn't seem to care too much about money right now so more power to him, no doubt Dana loves a fighter that accepts what he's offered

And yet he still lives at the gym

Sign of a Fucking Killer(I'm sure he goes out and lives his life too from time to time, his IG seems to indicate that)

He's posting about his Finances because he worked for it, and got shit done, unlike a certain Fighter doing something similar to gain sympathy and support while sporting a 50/50 record...But I'm not gonna say no names though.

Good on him for earning at least a quarter of a million(could be more if Danas dishing him those back stage cheques) in his first 3 months in the company while taking minimal damage.

Good for him. Hopefully if he becomes a champion, he doesn’t lose his aggressiveness like woodley did.

and not long ago he was dirt poor living in Chechnya

came to Sweden and began training MMA

now look at him

amazing

I’m sure he has and will soon make much more from sponsorships

Rare to find a fighter in the UFC with a perfect record willing to put it on the line so often. Dude has genuine belief in himself.

I like it *in Nick Diaz voice*

Yeah now sounds like the time to try to renegotiate from making 12/12.

Who keeps making those goofy "Chad" drawings? This is the second one I've seen in just 2 minutes (the other thread had a Trump related one).

ttl72.jpg

Man his new contract will be really good. Good for him, if you fight often you should get rewarded with a nice contract.

Maybe he can get some surgery on that train wreck of a lip

How many fights on his contract? Good for him that he got to join the UFC as he obviously is of UFC caliber, but now it must suck getting 12/12 when he for sure attracts more viewers than many others. I'm guessing that Dana keeps him happy, not only with fights but also some locker room bonuses. Good for him, he has deserved it. I hope he just chills a bit with the trash talk a bit.

He's making good money. When he lived in sweden he lived in their gym. Not sure if he even had a job or if he was on welfare, but probably like $1500 a month.
No wonder he's eager to take fights when he can make $100k in just a fight.

Back