News Khamzat Chimaev enters UFC rankings

Breaks into the top 15 after defeating COVID

Wasn't his most dominant performance, but he persevered

tenor.gif
WAAAAaaaaR! Borz! I just with he didn't train next to Ramzan Kadyrov. Too much distraction, ass kissing, etc.

Should be #1 but I'm okay with it. Let the top 15 enjoy their spots a little longer before they're made into Khannon fodder.

To all of you who say he hasn’t gone through any adversity in his career: Say what! Covid bloodied him but he still won by TKO

He could be in a coma and he’d be ranked at number 13.
Cuz he'd beat everyone under that while comatose. WAR GOATMaev. Don't let me down. The last couple hype trains ran off a cliff.

He was in the rankings before his bout with COVID. So he re-enters the rankings.

Him being ranked in either division is silly. Rhys McKee is enough to be ranked at Welterweight? Gerald Meerschaert and John Phillips at Middleweight? C’mon now, that’s a weak resume. He looks legit but he hasn’t really proven it against decent competition.

Double champ by the end of 2022, undisputed MMA GOAT in 5 years.

Lol, this just proves how much of a shit show these rankings are

Some fake news if I've ever seen it. THat being said, if he wants to challenge Lawler to enter the top 15 i'd be all for that match up.

Some fake news if I've ever seen it. THat being said, if he wants to challenge Lawler to enter the top 15 i'd be all for that match up.
Get back to me when you see the rankings updated without Woodley.

Feed him chiesa to send him back out of the rankings.

Back