Khalil Rountree: "Gokhan Saki has never been hit by anyone like me"

Kickbkoxing ain't mma. Every notable K-1 fighter that went into mma has been KO'd by a supposedly inferior striker so not sure why people continue to hype these guys up as unbeatable. Particularly given how Saki struggled in his last fight. The signs were there.

"Gokhan Saki has never been hit by anyone like me"
laughter.gif
He who laughs last laughs the longest

This and Lando thread are my favorite of the year so far, thank you sherdog.

Sad that Saki lost though.

Small gloves, athleticism (speed), and size can make up for a lot.

We see it with Conor - great mma striker but looked like a bum when he fought a pure boxing match.
you mean great boxer for mma. he can't kick for shit

m96jjd.jpg

Fucking smug hipster ass shertards pretending like K-1/Kickboxing today matters for anything. It's a niche ass sport with bums fighting for peanuts.

Saki got served but I will still watch Kick Boxing and Thai boxing / Lethwei because I'm a fan of all fight sports.

It's always funny to rub another Brah's face in shit after the fact because guys on here take this shit personally ( lol ) but let's not pretend Saki couldn't have KO'd Roundtree just the same. Obviously that didn't happen, but Saki can crack too.

<{JustBleed}> THE JUST BLEED GOD'S WERE PLEASED LAST NIGHT !!

Roundtree is a one round cardio machine, he hits hard too. But he needs to know there's levels to this and he's gonna find out come fight night..

More like Saki is going to find out that the UFC is a whole new ball game.

I think that a lot of these guys coming out of dutch gyms are used to the speed and endless cardio that comes with PEDs. Their style is based around this.

Look at the Mike's gym guys as an example. Particularly someone like Kyshenko, who started in Odessa(?) , then moved to Mikes and suddenly looks like Ukrainiareem.

My point is: who knows? Maybe Saki was clean or on a reduced regimen, which would explain that terrible performance.

Saki talked more shit than a high school chick and got blasted in the face and kod within a round.

Khalil even moved better during the entire match

Back