Khalil Rountree: "Gokhan Saki has never been hit by anyone like me"

If he was smart, he wouldn’t even contemplate standing with Saki. They both lack obvious ground skills, but still think Khalil would be best off trying to get him down. Granted this is MMA, but Saki is still light years above Khalil in the striking department and I don’t even like the guy...
EYPbVq.gif
Turkish Roy Jones Jr. but kickboxer instead of boxer

I'm sure Roundtree has never been hit by someone like Saki.

Saki almost got finished his last fight. Roundtree is going to be fine standing with him
He didn't almost get finished. Go rewatch the fight. He was tired for sure but not close to being finished. He was rolling with every kick and punch perfectly. Nothing was landing clean. And even being tired he still knocked the guy clean out.

tumblr_owpqzbJNJJ1udfb8oo2_500.gif

He seems to be really feeling himself this week in the media and is confident in his power. Great Saki isn't facing a pure wrassler. Saki by KO. I see Rountree over extending after having some success and getting caught.

I'm in favour of letting Overeem juice back up to Ubereem levels, breaking Rountree's arm and then letting Alistair bang on him for a while

Out of his fucking mind

Saki is awesome. He did a great job even armless. Threw good punches and probably rocked Ubereem.

Roundtree is a one round cardio machine, he hits hard too. But he needs to know there's levels to this and he's gonna find out come fight night..

Now that you say it, kinda ironic he can't make it to Round Tree

Fair play to him. He needs to pump himself up. What else is he supposed to say?
"Hopefully I can last a round, maybe get a decision loss and have a moral victory "

Last edited:
Overeem, Spong, Schilt, Ghita, Aerts, Zhuravlev... yeah, not bad

Technically speaking, that is true.

There is only one of him on the planet, so even if he doesn't not hit as hard as others, he is a completely unique snowflake, just like all of us.

Back