News Khabib's self development course is out + interview with English subs

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Khabib has posted about this before, this is his self improvement course about how to be a leader and how to achieve goals. If anyone interested here's link:

https://megacampus.com/khabib/

3 month course with home assignments. Looks like it's avaliable in english as well. So if you want to learn the psychology of "Smesh" :D go check it out.

I mostly posted this because of a good interview with English subs.

I don't care about the embedded English subs I want yours

I don't care about the embedded English subs I want yours

They are not embedded, they are hardcoded into the video.

They are better than mine. I have thought about doing a youtube channel and doing videos with subs, because it's always more interesting to watch along and see the facial expressions, body language and tone etc. during interviews (you can't convey that in text). But I would probably get banned pretty quick because of copyright.

This isn’t fight related? Put it in the Mayberry

ill wait for torrent

Khabib has posted about this before, this is his self improvement course about how to be a leader and how to achieve goals. If anyone interested here's link:

3 month course with home assignments. Looks like it's avaliable in english as well. So if you want to learn the psychology of "Smesh" :D go check it out.

If I'm learning a self development course from Russian fighter, I'd wanna learn from Fedor. Khabib doesn't seem to be all that mentally stable. Fedor on the other hand always comes off like a cyborg, win or lose.

If I'm learning a self development course from Russian fighter, I'd wanna learn from Fedor. Khabib doesn't seem to be all that mentally stable. Fedor on the other hand always comes off like a cyborg, win or lose.

Think Khabib has greater success at the business part of things than Fedor.

I actually thought about buying the course, but idk if it's going to be worth it. Khabib is a beast and all, but a large part of his success comes from upbringing and genetics which isn't replicable.

Think Khabib has greater success at the business part of things than Fedor.

I think Khabib is pretty intelligent and thoughtful, he definitely has things to talk about other than fights.

I think Khabib is pretty intelligent and thoughtful, he definitely has things to talk about other than fights.

I agree.

I actually thought about buying the course, but idk if it's going to be worth it. Khabib is a beast and all, but a large part of his success comes from upbringing and genetics which isn't replicable.

This is not so much about athletics, it's more about how to set and achieve goals, what type of people to surround yourself with, how tu build a team around you etc.

He's studying economics in Moscow currently so he's definitely not stupid.

Translate all of that for us thank you

Back