Khabib's head coach lobbies for Conor McGregor rematch at Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Unless it’s Khabib vs Tony I don’t care about it or want to hear about it.

Hey if they do this garbage, let’s have Amanda vs Cyborg ll as the co-main. Neither fight ends any differently in my opinion.
Shit I'd love to see another cyborg Nunes fight.

I am fine with it but if Tony wins 11 more in a row he probably deserves a title shot at that point, right? He'll be like 40 years old by then, but no way they can deny him one if he's on a 22 fight win streak, right?

He'll need to move up and take out woodley before they give him a shot at LW.

I can understand his reasoning in terms of thinking about Khabibs best interests.

Khabib is likely to become richer, more popular and famous as a result of fighting Conor again.

It’s win win for Dana and Co.

But, as a fan of Khabib and the sport it would leave a slightly bad taste in my mouth if Tony is overlooked again. That’s the fight I want.

I still believe Conor vs. Khabib 2 is the fight the UFC makes next.

It's the biggest fight the UFC can make at the moment and they know Conor isn't sticking around much longer. He has 2 or 3 fights left in my opinion. If Conor loses against somebody not named Khabib it definitely hurts his stock which hurts the UFC's pocket. Strike while they can and Conor is still a big name.

I'm sure Khabib and Ali wouldn't mind the payday either.

He'll need to move up and take out woodley before they give him a shot at LW.

That's fair. Might as well have him win the MW title too before his LW shot. He showed a pic of him on a scale once weighing about 200, so obviously he's just a MW hiding down at LW picking on smaller guys. It's obvious by how shitty his cardio is that the weight cut kills him.

So the plan is: Win 11 more in a row, included among them both Woodley and Whitaker, and then he gets his shot at Khabib.

Shit, wait. He has unfinished business with Werdum too. When is his suspension up again?

I still believe Conor vs. Khabib 2 is the fight the UFC makes next.

It's the biggest fight the UFC can make at the moment and they know Conor isn't sticking around much longer. He has 2 or 3 fights left in my opinion. If Conor loses against somebody not named Khabib it definitely hurts his stock which hurts the UFC's pocket. Strike while they can and Conor is still a big name.

I'm sure Khabib and Ali wouldn't mind the payday either.

Dont think many people would disagree with this. There are only really two losers. The fans and Tony.

Khabib was only set to fight him 4 times previously.
So what?! He is the number one contender on an 11 fight streak and pretty sure voted here the most wanted fight. If he wants legacy then Tonys the guy. But seems he wants the cash asking for a rematch, Floyd and 1K meet and greets in Sydney.

Khabib and his father, have made it clear as day, Tony or GSP..

Mendez is beginning to enter Ali territory when it comes to saying stupid things.
He hasn't said anything stupid, he simply stated the fact that Conor brings more money to the table than anyone else and that he wants his boi to get paid. Nothing wrong with being honest. Still, Mendez is not Khabib, we have yet to hear from the champ himself regarding his next opponent.

So what?! He is the number one contender on an 11 fight streak and pretty sure voted here the most wanted fight. If he wants legacy then Tonys the guy. But seems he wants the cash asking for a rematch, Floyd and 1K meet and greets in Sydney.
You can't be avoiding someone like the plague if you were set to fight 4 times previously and the last time it was your opponent that pulled out. Also Khabib can't fight anyone right now which means he isn't avoiding anyone. Most of this talk is coming from his manager and now his coach. Khabib has stated he wants to fight Tony and so has his father.

You can't be avoiding someone like the plague if you were set to fight 4 times previously and the last time it was your opponent that pulled out. Also Khabib can't fight anyone right now which means he isn't avoiding anyone. Most of this talk is coming from his manager and now his coach. Khabib has stated he wants to fight Tony and so has his father.
I have only heard Tony at this stage call him out, Khabib hasn't pushed for it. Its the only fight to make at the top of LW.

I have only heard Tony at this stage call him out, Khabib hasn't pushed for it. Its the only fight to make at the top of LW.

I don’t think there’s any real evidence of Khabib ducking him. Arguably Khabib is ‘the man’. He’ll fight whoever the UFC wants to put in front of him.

But would McGregor even be able to show his face in Cowboy Stadium again after this?

ExcellentIdleGibbon-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
its time for tony to get paid the f out . forget anyone else he deserves it

I’m honestly tired of hearing all this crap from Khabib’s crew. Fight TFerg and shut up with all the Mayweather and McGregor crap.

I am fine with it but if Tony wins 11 more in a row he probably deserves a title shot at that point, right? He'll be like 40 years old by then, but no way they can deny him one if he's on a 22 fight win streak, right?
yes way

Back