Media Khabib's Gorilla Energy drink coming to US/UK?

MMA reborn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He has this endorsement. Appearantly its nice and they have this focus on athletes etc. Selling good in Russia and ex Soviet states as well as Belorus

They have this ad in English. Anybody tried this?

Might ask my relatives from Russia to send me some if it doesnt come out in NZ. I like these drinks

Would be a smart move by these people because Energy drinks are popular in our countries.

Gorilla Energy vs Proper 12 is the real money fight.

I drank it the other day...

A few moments later I was GNP my girlfriend

<{CMPALM}>

Whisky vs energy drink. Which is more cool? You're gay if you're voting for energy drink, imo.

Whisky vs energy drink. Which is more cool? You're gay if you're voting for energy drink, imo.
Im a muslim, I dont drink alcohol.

Even when I did drink alcohol before I was a Muslim, why da hell would i drink that when doing a night shift at bakery or when working part time stocktake job when I was a uni student? I was counting boxes in thousands. Or when I need an extra kick at the gym.

Are you 12 or something?

That jungle juice wont even get through usada let alone customs

Im a muslim, I dont drink alcohol.

Even when I did drink alcohol before I was a Muslim, why da hell would i drink that when doing a night shift at bakery or when working part time stocktake job when I was a uni student? I was counting boxes in thousands. Or when I need an extra kick at the gym.

Are you 12 or something?

No, I'm not 12. Which is why I don't drink energy drinks.

No, I'm not 12. Which is why I don't drink energy drinks.

What a 12 year old answer. As if Guarana, Caffeine and ginseng is something 12 year olds have been taking for centuries

Your answer proved to me that you are a 12 year old. I am sure you can go to the gym and tell a real 220lb guy having a drink of Monster that he is a 12 year old.

Matter fact before Islam Red Bull and Vodka was the drink all of us had in the clubs. Let me guess-you dont go clubs as well, because they are lame?

Alcohol is nasty. I used to drink but could never over come The taste, literally tastes like you’re drinking poison (which you are).

Now weed on the other hand.... can’t get enough of that herb.

Bragging about how cool it is drinking alcohol is up there with the most pathetic things ever.

Seriously it doesn’t make you clever or cool, just a bit of a cunt.

Back