@khabib_nurmagomedov looks like he'll be out until December... maybe.. Potential figh

This ^ He is much worse than Pettis on the time length of his injuries. Part of the problem for Pettis was related to TUF.

WTF are you 2 talking about?

This is the first time Khabib has ever been injured. Turns out it was pretty bad.

Pettis has been out with different injuries many times.

This guy has been out far too long, its disappointing.

I'm pretty sure Guida has wins over him and the former champion.

What's your point.

former and current are different things

if you cant read the one sentence i posted and get my point you probably need help tying your shoes as well

former and current are different things

if you cant read the one sentence i posted and get my point you probably need help tying your shoes as well

Okay let me spell it out for you...

Guida has beaten both RDA and Pettis.

I would draw you pictures but I can't draw.

Khabib isn't as amazing as people make out. Ok, he beat RDA a few years ago, but it wasn't the first time RDA has lost in the UFC and RDA has simply evolved incredibly since their fight and been much more active. Their rematch would be a different story and he'll be exposed as a one dimensional grappler very soon.
2014 was a few years ago?

RDA beat Bendo four months after he lost to Khabib and already held a win over Cowboy.

Cowboy would have disemboweled him at 187.

Cowboy has mediocre, at best, takedown defense and probably should of lost to Bendo a third time.

I really don't see how he beats Khabib or RDA for that matter.

Lets go Khabib! A co main event vs Pettis would be great on the UFC on FOX: Dos Anjos vs Cerrone 2 card.

Back