Khabib won't fight McG for under $10m

Did no one listen to his recent Q&A? He doesn't need the money but he also said he's not dumb to make money for Dana and Conor without taking his cut.

Rightfully so if true...

He's the fucking champ! He deserves to get paid accordingly!

10mil.?? His belt is a joke, and he has 0 defenses.

People blast MM who has the most title defenses in UFC for asking for 10% of that. Khabib whose stated he doesnt care about, deserves to be shit on for holding the belt hostage for more $$.

The problem with your math is this: 90% of Conors followers are 12 year old boys. 12 year old boys don't buy PPV.
But yet he is the highest selling MMA fighter in history..............

10mil.?? His belt is a joke, and he has 0 defenses.

People blast MM who has the most title defenses in UFC for asking for 10% of that. Khabib whose stated he doesnt care about, deserves to be shit on for holding the belt hostage for more $$.

That’s one way to look at it... lol

With your logic...

Conor has 0 title defense as well...

I think he’s 2-2 in his last 4 fights including Floyd

So how do you determine the value?

Conor has a lot of followers and brings proven PPV’s

Khabib has a lot of followers but has yet to bring proven PPV’s

Regardless my point still stands, Khabib should get paid accordingly.

Last edited:
He beat a top 15 guy after the Champion, Interim Champion and FW Champion all didn't turn up. He can only fight who's put infront of him.

But its a joke to strip 2 champions in the weight class for a guy facing someone not even in the top 10.

Khabib should not have won a belt beating some guy in the top 15.

He deserves 50% of the purse.

He's the champ...People want to see this fight.

Conor/UFC should pay up to make it happen because this fight is gonna sell a shitload.
People want to see Conor fight, not khabib. His only main event drew 250k. Conor can draw 1M fighting a mop.

That’s one way to look at it... lol

With your logic...

Conor has 0 title defense as well...

I think he’s 2-2 in the UFC

So how do you determine the value?

Conor has a lot of followers and brings proven PPV’s

Khabib has a lot of followers but has yet to bring proven PPV’s

Regardless my point still stands, Khabib should get paid accordingly.

You think Conor is 2-2 in the UFC???

Accordingly to what?? He couldnt even draw 400k PPV Buys.

I dont argue he should be paid in the millions, but what hes asking for is a lot even for boxing standards where fighters recieve over 50% of the revenue.

Either way it could just be a negotiating tactic, he might not expect to get 10 mil. But hoping to get somewhere inbetween whats being offered and 10 million, so ill reserve my judgement, he has a manager for a reason.

But if this fight doesnt come to fruition based off Khabib choosing to lose millions in taking a lesser opponent that it will def. Be a hard case for you to defend.

How is that double standard though.
I don't see Khabib getting 1.5M PPV buys, that's Conor vs basically anyone with somewhat of a name.
If Khabib would pull those number and would be paid less, then you would be right.
Alikaboemziz is asking like 2 times the show money Conor has ever received, just plain delusional.
Where was it stated that he wants 10 million show money? I only heard ten million period. So likely they want a good outlook that gets Khabib over ten million with lets say 1 million buys. The show money term I have only seen thrown around here.

They said not less than Diaz. Diaz got over ten million after every thing was said and done.

I think that's fair for Khabib at least. Show me where Diaz pulled huge numbers without Conor. It was the mixture of Diaz and Conor. And Khabib-Conor is one hell of a mixture. They already laid out the bait.

He is the champ. And this fight will be super easy to promote. It takes two to tango and Khabib will go with it with his demeanor and general aura. This fight could very well be bigger than the Diaz fight. And that is also due to what Khabib has done. So he deserves a big slice of the pie. It would be folish not to ask for that.

Conor gets praised for sitting out for almost two years(MMA) for money and his fanboys hear that Khabib wants money all while the rumours are that fight is close to being announced and they start crying. That's a double standard if I have ever seen one. Not to be taken seriously of course.

Khabibi doesn't deserve nothing over 2 million

Rightfully so if true...

He's the fucking champ! He deserves to get paid accordingly!

He got the belt by beating #11 Iaquinta...

To be the Champ you gotta beat the Champ.

Khabib's titles not worth anything until he fights Tony, Kevin Lee, Poirer or McGregor.

People want to see Conor fight, not khabib. His only main event drew 250k. Conor can draw 1M fighting a mop.
But he will draw 2 million + fighting khabib because of the storyline they have created.

Stop acting like khabin brings nothing to the table.

Nate dkaz cant sell shit either...but his shit talking + Conors shit talking, get people to buy ppvs

khabib is not that big of a draw.... might seem like it but no.

He beat a top 15 guy after the Champion, Interim Champion and FW Champion all didn't turn up. He can only fight who's put infront of him.

It shouldn't have been a fight for the belt then.

Poirers win over Eddie and Tony over Lee were more meaningful.

He is pulling a Mighty Mouse. Conor promoted his ass off to get that kind of money.

But he will draw 2 million + fighting khabib because of the storyline they have created.

Stop acting like khabin brings nothing to the table.

Nate dkaz cant sell shit either...but his shit talking + Conors shit talking, get people to buy ppvs
He will draw the same as anyone else Conor fights. Conor had 1.3M for a fight against no personality eddie. Nobody in the US gives a crap about khabib, if they did he would actually draw good numbers. Kahbib is popular overseas, not in the US.

Lol, he beat Al by decision.

{<jordan}<{Heymansnicker}>
This is one time I wish Dana would just be "Dana". Tell Khabib he won "a belt", not THE BELT in a last minute decision win against Al Iaquinta. Then say "fuck you Im taking your belt"

I hope KNs scumbag greedy manager just talked himself out of a fight with CM. He just sees that big fat managers percentage check.

Back