Khabib vs Volk

andgonsil

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What would this fight be like?

5 rounds both full camp

Man I would pay top dollar to see this fight. Its the biggest superfight the UFC can put at the moment. Please make this fight happen!

I think it'd be much harder for Volk to deal with Khabib's grappling. I think Khabib would secure the sub but Volk would be a live dog

Khabib is like a tank and would chain wrestle like fuck

He definitely beats volk, Charles and Islam too. It sometimes pisses me off he retired in his prime, as he was only getting better. He may lack quantity, but certainly not quality

He made top fighters look like bums

The only thing that can be said for certain is that this would be a highly anticipated fight. My personal opinion would be that Khabib just overwhelmed ppl and I doubt this would be different

1st round head kick KO for Khabib.

Really though, probably jabs him silly and does more damage on the ground. Islam is obviously a great grappler, but he works position and doesn't batter guys on the ground like Khabib did.

khabib was scheduled to fight holloway....that would have been very telling. Thankfully for Max he avoided a beatin

Compelling matchup but the last photo I saw of Khabib he was looking pretty big, can't see him making LW again

People still don't understand that Islam doesn't have anywhere close to Khabib's top control. Once Volk goes down, he's staying down and there nothin Craig Jones could do to save him. Khabib via R2 GNP.

Khabib was strong for LW his weakness was his shite striking, but he was like GSP on the ground I’d favour him by decision

Conor defended multiple takedowns from Khabib and landed some shots but was already tired.

Volk would be a tough fight for Khabib.
Better takedown defense than Conor. Great striking and great cardio unlike Conor.

Back