Khabib vs Tony - who will win?

Cheering for Ferguson. What are the odds Khabib pulls out due to injury??

Ferguson looked crisp. But if Khabib wins I will be a believer. Rightful challenger to the belt.

Tony is too big to be manhandled and his darce threats will make Khabib more tentative shooting singles and doubles. Over 5 rds, I think Tony stops him late in the fight. 3rds would be closer with Khabib possibly winning the first and losing the rest

GOATbib UD. What do you think?

Man you need to stop. To soon to get me hyped up like this.

And to answer your question: Team Khabib. All Day. Against any lightweight on planet earth.

To all the kabob haters; let's wait until the man actually loses a fight before calling him overrated.

Pretty obvious to me that Tony's reign is about to come to an end here. I love him as a fighter but he's going to get killed here like he never has before.

He might have a chance with a flash KO though in the opening moments of the fight if Kabob stupidly allows that.

Tony is too big to be manhandled and his darce threats will make Khabib more tentative shooting singles and doubles. Over 5 rds, I think Tony stops him late in the fight. 3rds would be closer with Khabib possibly winning the first and losing the rest
You being serious? You do know Khabob is supossedly retard strong right (please excuse the slur)? Hell... he might even be chimpanzee strong.

You being serious? You do know Khabob is supossedly retard strong right (please excuse the slur)? Hell... he might even be chimpanzee strong.
Khabib only fought two people that are also very strong LW's
Tibau that pretty much made Khabib's wrestling look like absolute crap
And Trujillo that was taken down all the time but was able to get up all the time as well

Khabib reminds me of Ben Askren, all grapple no strikes...

Pretty obvious to me that Tony's reign is about to come to an end here. I love him as a fighter but he's going to get killed here like he never has before.

He might have a chance with a flash KO though in the opening moments of the fight if Kabob stupidly allows that.
This.

Tony's boxing is shit and he over extends and gets countered regularly.

His wrestling is overrated.

His 10th planet BJJ will get smashed and passed.

Khabib by whooping his hass.

I think if it goes to the ground Ferguson will be shocked how he gets handled.

Khabib made Michael Johnson look like an amateur in their fight, and Johnson has legit wrestling and
much better striking skills than Tony. Yes, he caught Khabib a couple times, but once it hit the ground
the fight was done. Johnson had no answers for Khabib's grappling.. And Tony lost to MJ already. He was outstruck
and knocked down twice in their fight. (mma math, i know) Just my opinion, but I see a very one sided UD, or stoppage by Khabib..

Tony's boxing is shit and he over extends and gets countered regularly.

His wrestling is overrated.

His 10th planet BJJ will get smashed and passed.

Khabib by whooping his hass.
Yeah. Khabib will dominate him

Khabib made Michael Johnson look like an amateur in their fight, and Johnson has legit wrestling and
much better striking skills than Tony. Yes, he caught Khabib a couple times, but once it hit the ground
the fight was done. Johnson had no answers for Khabib's grappling.. And Tony lost to MJ already. He was outstruck
and knocked down twice in their fight. (mma math, i know) Just my opinion, but I see a very one sided UD, or stoppage by Khabib..

Fair assessment.

The long history of him crushing Caucasus cans?
Michael-Johnson.jpeg

rafael_dos_anjos__1_.0.0.jpg

I dont know. clasdic striker vs grappler. tony can obviously take him on the feet

Back