Media Khabib vs Tony Opening Odds

Yes what if, WHAT IF Ferg manages to submit him by some freak mistake Khabib makes based on one of Tony's new traps. Can you imagine? He would be a God after this.

I mean Dustin almost had that guillotine - it was VERY close - just had to get his second leg around

and khabib didn't defend properly (rolled to side)

@balsi

if they somehow end up here tony switches to d'arce and finishes 100%

SkinnyRipeArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

poirier-guillotine-on-khabib-850x400.jpg

I mean Dustin almost had that guillotine - it was VERY close - just had to get his second leg around

Exactly and Tony's JJ is 100% legit against the best of the best. And now you bring this very keen and accurate observation of Khabib that all of us were witness to and need reminding of in his fight with Dustin. I would not be the slightest bit surprised if Tony does submit him. He wouldn't do it quickly, likely 4th or 5th when Khabib is super tired and Tony is still on third gear. That is when it would happen.

@balsi

if they somehow end up here tony switches to d'arce and finishes 100%

SkinnyRipeArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

poirier-guillotine-on-khabib-850x400.jpg
I agree. Khabib will be dealing with next level JJ from a guy that can scramble out of anything. He can catch a Darce from angles most guys never do, and they get surprised, and then they get submitted.

That should tighten up once it gets closer to April.

I'll wait to see who the ref is before I put my money on ferg... If we get a just bleeder I'm all in and taking a second mortgage.

Late 4th or 5th d'arce or anaconda off a panic shot.
Bet you house and wife on Tony. Free money.

should be -350 for khabib. going to wait till it drops to -150 for khabib the weekend before to bet. khabib by late submission prolly RNC but hoping the GOAT mixes it up with kimora

Tony will drown Khabib. Easy money. I'm hoping some wealthy Arabs bet on Khabib and it' goes to -300+ before betting though.

I don't usually bet but I'll put money on Tony at those odds.

Are you the same guy who made a thread saying Mike Perry was being underrated because his opponent was a big favorite at -175?

You need to look at odds more often, man. -250 isn't really a "heavy favorite".

Exactly and Tony's JJ is 100% legit against the best of the best. And now you bring this very keen and accurate observation of Khabib that all of us were witness to and need reminding of in his fight with Dustin. I would not be the slightest bit surprised if Tony does submit him. He wouldn't do it quickly, likely 4th or 5th when Khabib is super tired and Tony is still on third gear. That is when it would happen.

If I remember correctly, Khabib or someone in his team said that he adjusts his TDs according to the submission threat that someone represents, and against Poirier, it didn't bother him to put his head in danger because he thought Poirier did not offer that much of a threat. I'll have to find the quote tho. It'll be interesting to see who Khabib goes for the TD against Ferguson. Tony also needs to remember he's going against the best of the best, I feel too many people took him down, dominated him on the ground etc... I don't think he has as much leeway here. He can't accept the TD and rely only on his BJJ I feel.

Fuck it's a great fight. Could take about it for hours. I favor Khabib but if anyone has a chance it's Tony.

Khabib is going to make this look easy

I'm sorry that sounds arrogant and I know Tony is a beast, but he's getting mauled

I'm not saying that to troll, I honestly think Khabib will make this look rather easy!

If I'm wrong? I will eat crow, as Tony is a fucking G, but there are levels and I believe Khabib is currently on another level

It was never that close just tight. Habib immediately passed Dustin right leg when it hit the ground making sure he could never finish the choke. All he was waiting for was Dustin to blow his arms

My money is on Ferg. To tricky on the ground for Khabib and to much reach on the feet.
ESP at those odds. I see Khabib having a really tough fight if he wins and has a good chance of getting stopped over 5 rounds if he can’t impose his typical game plan.

It's the in SAME neighborhood of the number it's been the past 14x they were supposed to fight. They both continue to win .Khabib is a monster- this shouldnt be news anymore.

Back