Khabib vs Poirier Promo

If Poirier can keep it standing up he'll win but I don't see that happening since no one has yet.

If Poirier can keep it standing up he'll win but I don't see that happening since no one has yet.
I can dig it, my brotha!

giphy.gif

poirier is going to get mauled, lets be real here guys

khabib has a strong chin and will take him down, sooner or later
once there, poirier will drown or at least get really tired. his offence when back up on his feet wont be lethal to khabib, who wil continue to do as he choses

either pick him apart on the feet or keeping throwing him on his back

poirier is not the answer to the khabib riddle

poirier is going to get mauled, lets be real here guys

khabib has a strong chin and will take him down, sooner or later
once there, poirier will drown or at least get really tired. his offence when back up on his feet wont be lethal to khabib, who wil continue to do as he choses

either pick him apart on the feet or keeping throwing him on his back

poirier is not the answer to the khabib riddle
giphy.gif

this seems like a filler until we get to see khabib vs tony In 2020

It blows my mind that this is the best a company of this magnitude can pull off. Wtf? There's always several fanmade promos that are far superior.

That is basically a fan made promo.

If Conor is considered here a can now after Khabib demolished him, it'd be sad to see how badly Poirier will be descredited here after Khabib mauls him.

If Conor is considered here a can now after Khabib demolished him, it'd be sad to see how badly Poirier will be descredited here after Khabib mauls him.
Sadly, it's the inevitable fate of all those who fight Khabib. Khabib only fights cans, so anyone losing to him becomes a can in the eyes of Khabib haters by definition.

Sadly, it's the inevitable fate of all those who fight Khabib. Khabib only fights cans, so anyone losing to him becomes a can in the eyes of Khabib haters by definition.

I despise Conor so it is still fun to see him become a joke on here but Poirier is a great guy and it'd be sad to see him get zero respect after the Khabib mauling. Poirier beating Holloway is one of the biggest wins in mma imo and the guy deserves absolute respect for that alone.

I despise Conor so it is still fun to see him become a joke on here but Poirier is a great guy and it'd be sad to see him get zero respect after the Khabib mauling. Poirier beating Holloway is one of the biggest wins in mma imo and the guy deserves absolute respect for that alone.
He also deserves respect for not being a hypocrite and not acting like fucking child unlike a certain "people's champ". He is what a top contender should be: dangerous, confident, yet respectful.

Back