Khabib vs Nick Diaz

awful match up

Khabib wins via boring decision, just hugging Diaz on the ground, like GSP did

Nick Diaz could do very entertaining fights in the stand up, stand up only he is among the better MMA fighters in the world, but against wrestlers he always gonna struggle, defensive wrestling is the big weakness on Diaz bros

Diaz bros aren't great wrestlers but they are very active in their backs and have good bjj. I'd say their biggest weakness is still checking leg kicks.

Nick is to big for Khabib to throw around, and I don't see Khabib finishing him. In a 5 round fight Nick takes it easy.

If nick lose he will cry about MMA rules and retire again

Nick is too big, would win. Khabib beats 159 pound Nate though.

awful match up

Khabib wins via boring decision, just hugging Diaz on the ground, like GSP did

Nick Diaz could do very entertaining fights in the stand up, stand up only he is among the better MMA fighters in the world, but against wrestlers he always gonna struggle, defensive wrestling is the big weakness on Diaz bros

St. Pierre put up some decent striking stats for a guy who "hugged" his way to a W.
And with that said, Khabib doesn't have the....striking? to "lay n pray" the same way Georges did.

Khabib wins regardless. The fight will never happen though, at least not while they're both relevant.

St. Pierre put up some decent striking stats for a guy who "hugged" his way to a W.
And with that said, Khabib doesn't have the....striking? to "lay n pray" the same way Georges did.

Khabib wins regardless. The fight will never happen though, at least not while they're both relevant.

well... he landed his signature punch, the jab, a couple of great placed jabs. But when he decided to mantain the fight in the stand up for a while, he really suffered the consecquences, suffered in the boxing exchanges and changed his mind with a takedown.

Khabib barely beat Tibau and he's gonna beat Nick? Nick would kill him

Nick whoops his ass all day, fine if you disagree but I'd like to hear how anyone thinks Khabib wins.

Khabib smashes Nick, Nate and Kron Gracie and all those other lames from the 209 all in the same night.

nick would be a huge guy for him to control and in the standup nick has the clear
advantage. id say diaz tko

Nick whoops his ass all day, fine if you disagree but I'd like to hear how anyone thinks Khabib wins.

I think Nurmagomedov would dominate and win by decision.

You don't realize how high level is grappling is.

Three rounds - I give the edge to Khabib.

Five rounds - I give the edge to Diaz via cardio and submissions.

Back