• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Khabib vs. Ferguson Official For April 18th in Brooklyn (Mega)

Who Wins?

• Khabib Nurmagomedov

• Tony Ferguson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reaction when TFerg taps out from a neck crank like that other 'elite athlete' Connie the Cryer

Khabib isn’t going to chill out in full guard and let Tony break his posture like some 1 stripe white belt lmao. Khabib always has posture and will look to either be postured or pressure down once he gets past guard. Once he gets past guard Tony will get smashed.

Hard to say. Tony has faced no one with the top game of khabib. Closest would be Kevin Lee.

but tony being tony can pull it off against anyone imo. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

we have had to wait far too long for this fight.

Tony is going to send Mr. Snowcone away in a meatwagon. Bet the house on it.

I'd like you to find a betting company that will accept these conditions.. then we'll talk..

Asking for a friend..
It's an exaggeration what I meant was have your bet on Tony possibly marked at 10 thousand dollars or more. I want to see how confident you boys are or this is just a generic pre-fight hype job.

BiodegradableWanIrishredandwhitesetter-size_restricted.gif

View attachment 700243

DvZrd54.gif

i dont think anyone would be very confident knowing the only chance their fighter wins is via elbows on his back<{MingNope}>

Lol. You said he barely beat Al because he went to a 50-43 decision, it wasnt a finish therefore barely a win, that is a joke in itself. Have a good day. So who's the idiot now ?.
the idiot is still you and that was never a question to begin with... Because now you grasping at straws trying to build an argument that isnt and wasnt even there. And i say it again, going to a decision isnt as good as finishing a fight. He did outpoint iaquinta. thats it. He won the scoring game. but couldnt "kill" the guy.

Your reaction when Tony separates Khabib from his consciousness
{<redford}
giphy.gif
{<redford}

I hate Tony, but he might fare very well in this fight. I think this fight will spend more time standing than people expect. P

Tony stuffs a takedown
UUmK.gif
!
then another
BareDazzlingArctichare-small.gif
!
A few more stuffed takedowns
AbsoluteIncompatibleBluefish-max-1mb.gif
+
Untitled-1.gif
!
Tony gets the back