Khabib vs. Conor - Who Are You Rooting For?

I'm rooting for Conor but I also very much like and respect Khabib.

Last few choices i made ended up bad and in sad stories for me.
Bad omen for the figher:( sooo,

I know who i want to win.
I know who i want to stay as the champion.

And thats all i am going to say.

Rooting for Khabib.

I recognize Conor's chances to win though.

But I still think Khabib is going to fuck him up badly on the ground.

Don't like either, but I either want to see Khabib beat the piss out of Conor for 3 rounds before Conor quits OR Conor KOing Khabib cold in the first round. Either would be amusing.

Tony champ 2019

I'd like to see whichever outcome which makes Conor more active in the sport. If Conor becomes more active because of a loss then I'd rather see him lose.

Tony Ferguson is my favorite of the 3. But I'm hoping for Conor to win he's the face of the UFC to the casual fans and brings in alot of viewers. Khabib is a talented young fighter but Conor bathes in this type of attention and pressure. I'm betting after a presser or two people will see Khabib's confidence waver. If it doesn't he's going to do something foolish and get himself knocked out in front of nearly a million people.

Tony won't get past Pettis.

I'm cheering for Khabib, but a Conor win is better for the UFC's popularity.
Ha the skill gap in Ferguson and Cheisa is wider than the betting odds are. Ferguson is a -310 fav to Pettis 260+ underdog I think you just forgot what Tony looks like in action.

Khabib. Have never been a fan of McGregor and have grown to dislike him even more with time. I do recognize his skill and certainly think he can win. Just can't stand his persona/shtick, how he brought about the discord we see nowadays with money fights, and the bus attack was even more reason to dislike him.

I hope it is competitive and i think it will be. Khabib is a scary dude, his pace is much higher than Conor and usually grappling is at least 3x the endurance of outside striking or more. Conor could wilt very quickly if he gets caught with just a simple single leg. Also Conor would not want to go to the ground after a devastating strike etc. Khabib should be a solid favorite

Im going for khabib. I like watching conor as well, just cant stand the nut huggers who worship him. I want to see khabib "change his face" . Even tho the nuthuggers will have excuses ready to roll.

It's hard to root for either one for me, I want Conor because it would elevate him to height of one the greats. In turn, I think with more people than ever before watching will be more of an influence.

Back