Media Khabib vs Conor never forgive never forget

Khabib really gave Conor exactly what he deserved.<45>

1*8zSoJlhxcZUE7R7D7KVfSQ.jpeg

Beat the brakes off him.

That GNP was a lot harder than I remember it.

Am I the only one not hearing ”business”? Sounds more like ’kisses’

Those body shots were a lot heavier than i remember

Khabib is too nice... If he was more of a savage like his fellow Dagestanis Extremists... He would've given Mcnuggets this!

I could try to run a phonetic analysis of it (look at the frequency of the initial phoneme and compare to a typical B or K, but the work to edit out all the surrounding noise isn’t worth the time) to prove my case. Would make me look like a nuthugger though.

Conor was coming back from a 2 year lay off and was injured during camp yet he was still able to take the fight to the 4th round. I think when Conor gets his rematch he's going to win convincingly via ko/tko

You are, the UFC already confirmed he said "it's only business"

The UFC confirmed that with that very sound bit, right? I already knew most people believe it.
Best believe that there is not 200 people making that conclusion at the office. It’s one editor going through the sound bites.
I’m not entirely sure but pretty confident that I could test it.

Conor was coming back from a 2 year lay off and was injured during camp yet he was still able to take the fight to the 4th round. I think when Conor gets his rematch he's going to win convincingly via ko/tko
His foot was like a balloon!
upload_2020-1-30_19-14-30.jpeg

Back