Khabib Vs Barboza

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
If Nate win again they might do Eddie Vs Nate.

Then

Would khabib Vs Edson be the best fight to make?

who would win?

Thought?

Khabib fans will come in fellating him any minute. Im not saying Edson would win for sure, but he's the worse matchup for Khabib at this point. Footwork is key. He moves very well and knows how to stay out of range altogether.

Did you see that Gilbert said his game plan was to clinch but he couldn't get close enough? Barbozas footwork forced Gil to shoot from 10 feet out and with every leg kick you eat, the takedowns are more difficult to come by.

It's one thing to have good TDD when someone gets you against the cage (like Masvidal). But Barboza seldom gets clinched at all. That's the scary part because khabibs footwork and striking is far inferior.

But prepare for:

"He gets Rag dolled all day."

"No one can stop the takedown."

Just like no one can take Conors left hand.

If Barboza's TDD isn't flawless on fight night, he's fucksville.

Otherwise, Barboza by leg liquification.

would be interesting. Edson clearly has better stand up, but it would be interesting to see how Khabib would handle him and if he could hold him down

I'm going with Khabib.

I'm a fan of Edson. I'd def buy that fight.

1839272-980x.jpg

I made a poll about this. Khabib slightly edged it out. I believe Barboza would win though.
/Thread

In a 3 rounder I'd favor Khabib
In a 5 rounder I'd favor Barboza

I love both fighters. I don't think barboza will be able to stop khabibs takedowns

Edson gets awarded the unanimous decision due to takedown defense, distance control, and counters.

Im a huge Khabib fan and IMO this and Cerrone were probably his toughest fights at 155.

Great, fast strikers, better strikers with great TDD and tricky counters to TD attempts, along with good footwork, good cardio, and lots of tools.

I dont think i could pick against Khabib vs Barboza though.

If Barboza's TDD isn't flawless on fight night, he's fucksville.

Otherwise, Barboza by leg liquification.
I have this weird feeling Barboza is going to end up being a nightmare for Khabib. and Barboza's hands have gotten so much better too. He may very well clip Khabib with a punch.

Also, love the name and avatar. I enjoy watching both of the cowboys fight, so this certainly suited my fancy.

If Nate win again they might do Eddie Vs Nate.

Then

Would khabib Vs Edson be the best fight to make?

who would win?

Thought?
The Khabibs would get smoked by all of them. his time has come and gone. sorry folks.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Barboza would smash Khabib.

I'd have to go with Khabib in that one, it would be a interesting style fight.. Striker in Barboza against a guy who has 0% interest is standing. Barboza kicks so much which would be a terrible idea against Khabib. he would have to focus much more on punches

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back