khabib training footage posted by javier mendez

@Bumblebeef risky post of the day bruv

Not even gonna quote it lol

I think Khabib might go full retard and try to strike with Conor then get KTFO. Would be fucking hilarious.

"Great heh moooment, he's been watching my DVDs."

-Edmund

i know that guy on your avatar.

its

220px-Ben_Shapiro_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

+
Jew-cartoon.jpg

=
14132.jpg

Yup, you're the first to get it.

U think so?
I just solved the puzzle avatar it’s nothing political.
I don’t know exactly if the illustration itself has a antisemitic history but the type the jews drawn in antisemitc Germany was this way... the big nose with a greedy looks but I saw some of those stuff from other religions without getting censored at all.

It’s a difference if u mean it that way or u just use it in a historical context to describe something and understand the circumstances.

U think so?
I just solved the puzzle avatar it’s nothing political.
I don’t know exactly if the illustration itself has a antisemitic history but the type the jews drawn in antisemitc Germany was this way but I saw some of those stuff from other religions without getting censored at all.

It’s a difference if u mean it that way or u just use it in a historical contest to describe something and understand the circumstances.

It's not, I see nothing wrong with it, but I know someone getting dubbed for posting it in an Ariel thread recently, so yeah, you never know with these mods.

LOL.

If this fat dude saw multiple openings in Khabib's guard (you can clearly see that he notices it) then Conor is going to seriously smash poor Khabib.

Yeah cause fatty in orthodox stance fights and moves just like Conor. Should work out well.
Looks like this guy
<Gordonhat>
Kaboob should be practicing his army crawl across the cage.

khabibs movement here is very slick and smooth. i like it how he trains to close the distance.
i honestly can see that this type of movement can work out against conor.

That Dagestani looks like dog shit, you's all are nuts.

I swear if Connor ends up just Jose Aldoing him in 13 seconds again I am gonna.....be severely disappointed and inconvenienced

Its kinda funny how Khabib does this little double hop when he moves forward with his jab, he did it in this video, vs AI and vs MJ. As much as he has quick movement his movement and attack are so predictable, Conor and team will find these holes and capitalize...that what they do. Khabib needs to get the TD as much as Conor needs to avoid it.

Looks like someone they found at a pie eating contest..
Or it is a random fan Khabib filmed with to be nice. Just like it says when Javier filled some guy in that was insulting a random internet person's weight for no reason.

Its kinda funny how Khabib does this little double hop when he moves forward with his jab, he did it in this video, vs AI and vs MJ. As much as he has quick movement his movement and attack are so predictable, Conor and team will find these holes and capitalize...that what they do. Khabib needs to get the TD as much as Conor needs to avoid it.
SBJ is absolute garbage at gameplanning compare to AKA. An amateur hour gym vs the best in the world.

SBJ is absolute garbage at gameplanning compare to AKA. An amateur hour gym vs the best in the world.

The fuck are you on about? AKA is not a great gym. They injure more guys than anyone. Luke Does not even train there anymore. Lack of healthy and quality training partners. He’s training all over.

I think Khabib might go full retard and try to strike with Conor then get KTFO. Would be fucking hilarious.

Correction, you wish/hope Khabib decides to strike with Conor and gets ktfo. Because deep in the pit of your very soul you are terrified of the beating that Conor is going to receive.

As my grandfather used to say "Wish in one hand, shit in the other and see which hand gets full first."

Conor is fugged :p

Correction, you wish/hope Khabib decides to strike with Conor and gets ktfo. Because deep in the pit of your very soul you are terrified of the beating that Conor is going to receive.

As my grandfather used to say "Wish in one hand, shit in the other and see which hand gets full first."

Conor is fugged :p

Then you clearly don't know me.

Conor will be on his back in under a minute

Back