Khabib - to be continued..

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

If he adds victories over Holloway/Poirer and Ferg to that resume, undeniably LW GOAT..
<mma4>

Guess that announcement for September is coming pretty soon.

The winner of Ferg vs Khabib is the GOAT of LW. If they never fight, we will keep discussing about it.

That pictures nicely highlights Conor's Cormier-esque hair-peninsula and receded temples

Not the greatest resume, but if he adds Tony and Max/Dustin that would be sweet.

Why did Dillon Danis comment
Anyway I don’t see him beating Dustin though Ferguson stylistically is a easier fight

The winner of Ferg vs Khabib is the GOAT of LW. If they never fight, we will keep discussing about it.
Hopefully, Ferg gets over his personal problems..
Gets back fighting, and we see the matchup early next year.

Khabib starting to drink his own Kool aid, no one is immune.

That pictures nicely highlights Conor's Cormier-esque hair-peninsula and receded temples

hairline discussion:

giphy.gif

Barbosa, Iaquinta, RDA and Conor is not that impressive for an alleged LW GOAT.

If he adds victories over Holloway/Poirer and Ferg to that resume, undeniably LW GOAT..
<mma4>

"That resume"??

His only truly exceptional wins are over McG and RDA and only because those guys once held the LW title. Though neither were in any way dominant divisional champs.

tony pulled out my son
theyve both pulled out in the 3 fucking times they have been scheduled to fight. its on both of them.

but Tony has been actively perusing the fight. Khabib is the one that says he doesnt need to fight Tony any more since Tony pulled out last time, which is complete horse shit.

Hopefully we see Khabib and Tony FINALLY fight in September.

<mma4>

I hope he fights 3 more times at LW. With 4 title defenses total, he will become the objective, inarguable LW GOAT and will set a new standard for the entire division.

Back