• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib thinks the UFC had something to do with Conor McGregor’s bus attack

ezgif-save-copy-3.gif

What a soft young boy
Offended 24/7 crying about everything, ceisure because of his diet... How old is khabib ? Is he a teenager ffs ?

After this past year, I don't see anyone being held accountable in the sport. It's feeling as corrupt as boxing. And as much as Dana pretends that it's a legitimate sport far removed from the WWE, they sure do embrace the drama even if it means faking it and setting up certain fighters to win as much as possible.

I'm completely fed up with Dana.

he had his media company let him in the backdoors of the arena, and to tell him where they were. The UFC had fuck all to do with it.

Of course the UFC helped with it and probably came up with the idea, that's why they used it in promotion, the dolly part was more than likely an unfortunate side effect of things getting out of hand in the moment. That or the UFC figured a dolly would just bounce off the windows.

Haha yeah heard about it last week. I thought I was onto a cool name, turns out the guy hasn't posted for 5 years. I would change my name if a mod lets me.

No, man. Just be cool. Honor the legacy.

He was a super nice guy and I miss him.

Do him proud.

As a fellow conspiracy theorist...I'm beginning to like Khabib even more now.

I’m not surprised he didn’t give the bus a shot of proper twelve instead of a dolly

Dana was probably jerking off to the footage later that day.

I'm completely fed up with Dana.
Dude is and always has been a stooge. Gets way too much credit, the best thing he ever did was TUF and he was against the idea of it. He's had friends in high places, was lucky Pride folded, and landed in a sport that was inevitably going to be successful no matter who was promoting.

I did find it weird that Conor and as many people he had were able to get there. Even if your a famous fighter without a pass you cannot get there. Maybe Conor by himself might have been able to. Also there should have been more security personal with that many fighters there.

I think the bus thing was improvised. Conor was supposed to crash the pre-fight presser to hype a fight with Khabib but was delayed and missed it so they came up a last minute plan to attack the bus instead. Conor was actually going to fight instead of Al, the fact that he weighed in at the police station at 155 proves he was cutting weight for the fight.

Haha yeah heard about it last week. I thought I was onto a cool name, turns out the guy hasn't posted for 5 years. I would change my name if a mod lets me.

Yeah man, i remember 5+ years ago people saying his name was awesome. Remember he was form Australia or something. Good name. lol

At least he defended his title.
Damn, I didn't even think of that. Poetic that in that one fight, he won more title defenses than Conor had in his whole career. A champion isn't someone who wins the belt, it's the person who defends it.

Yeah man, i remember 5+ years ago people saying his name was awesome. Remember he was form Australia or something. Good name. lol
Yeah so am I. A wombat (in case you dont know) is one of many marsupials only found in OZ. I was playing Mortal Kombat and just thought it was a funny nickname.

Back