• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib thinks the UFC had something to do with Conor McGregor’s bus attack

He was a super nice guy in a place without many nice guys.

adcnzr.gif
He was a diamond in the rough

how da hell did Conor get into the parking area of the Barcklays area with literally a crowd of 15 people and cameras without getting stopped by security.

I want that to be true.

But I really doubt it.

how da hell did Conor get into the parking area of the Barcklays area with literally a crowd of 15 people and cameras without getting stopped by security.

You're working security for a UFC event.

Conor McGregor and his pals show up.

You're the guy who tells him he doesn't belong and to go away?

Not crazy that somebody let him walk in imo.

Lol, this guy became what he hated.

Attacking people out of the octagon.

Calling rappers like 50 Cent 'real men' now

Cherry picking his fights and cutting crazy weight to fight midgets.

Wow, you've literally been salty since the fight happened. I can't believe you let a UFC fight control your emotions for that long.

How is he cherry picking his opponents and "cutting crazy weight to fight midgets"? Conor is a LW too and was killing himself to make FW. If anything what you are saying about Khabib is exactly what everyone was saying about Conor at FW. Khabib had absolutely no trouble making the weight for this fight and clearly had better cardio than McGregor which further proves that IMO.

Basically....u mad breh!

Its obvious they led him there, but I highly doubt they said "throw a dolly at a bus full of our fighters". A staredown and a shove would've sold just as many ppv's.

It looked pretty staged ala WWE until Conor threw that dolly at the bus.

Its obvious they led him there, but I highly doubt they said "throw a dolly at a bus full of our fighters". A staredown and a shove would've sold just as many ppv's.

Lolol

Crazy true!

And maybe one stating they want to fuck the other

<6>

Haha

Wow, you've literally been salty since the fight happened. I can't believe you let a UFC fight control your emotions for that long.

How is he cherry picking his opponents and "cutting crazy weight to fight midgets"? Conor is a LW too and was killing himself to make FW. If anything what you are saying about Khabib is exactly what everyone was saying about Conor at FW. Khabib had absolutely no trouble making the weight for this fight and clearly had better cardio than McGregor which further proves that IMO.

Basically....u mad breh!

That's amateur trollin son. But I'll help u out anyway

Riddle me this...

How many times has Khabib pulled out of fights that are bad match ups for him?

How many times has he missed weight?

How many times has he had seizures due to how much weight he is cutting?

Lololol

That's my thinking too, Conor just wanted a good old staredown to promote the fight but got frustrated when Khabib wouldn't come out so had to make some sort of statement as he couldn't just ask him to get off and then leave when he wouldn't get off as he'd look silly.

How hard is it to get into an arena when you’re Conor McGregor? Come on, guys.

Back