• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib the type of guy to raise 100k$ to help his opponent

I agree, jones is a shit human being, one of the worst. I don’t act like he isn’t…but don’t sit back here and try and act like Khabob is some saint. Dude is a bully and extremely entitled for no reason.

How much money have you given to charity?

I mean it was nice but it seemed a little back handed. He basically said I'll sell my shirt and donate the proceeds to your charity because my shirt is worth more than yours or something like that. Again, still a good deed but he wasn't very classy about it.

Pathetic, low-effort hating.

Was khabib laughing at him and having him or his goons tape it? Am I not looking at the right video?
Paying homeless to do physical activity.. isn't what I would regard as dehumanization.

LMAO throw in the towel, you are getting tore apart mate. You concede defeat when you try and make it about the poster especially when the poster is not an MMA fighter.

You make an ass of yourself every time you post lol.

Paying homeless to do physical activity.. isn't what I would regard as dehumanization.

Paying homeless people to do push-ups on the street sidewalk while khabob laughs at them and tapes them is not dehumanizing????

Just cut the shit man, stop trolling.

Dnt have a short memory guys,
MMA will not be the same when khabib retire

Didnt brag about it dustin revealed the price

Your title makes it sound like he was actually helping out Poirier, as opposed to helping his foundation.

He's actually helping to get clean drinking water to children in Uganda, which is even more awesome. Just wanted to make sure that was clear to anyone who might have misinterpreted what you were saying.

Paying homeless people to do push-ups on the street sidewalk while khabob laughs at them and tapes them is not dehumanizing????

I'm sure the lad appreciated the money..

He admits his mistake,
it’s not something big he didn’t crashed in a pregnant woman for example,
Habib is not a bully but a tough guy

In Dagestan you will not find a lot of homeless people In streets,
and if there are they gave them food and condition themself with push ups

the idea was good not the delevering

Always gotta be some gnat buzzing around trying to nitpick at a good deed in some way. He didnt have to do shit.

Seriously, that's usually your job. Who the hell does he think he is taking over your roll as Sherdog's resident whiner?

khabib the type of guy to get a belt and never fight the number 1 contender

Back