Khabib showed mental strength in keeping that same energy against Conor from beginning to end

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor's such a sneaky, snake-like pos.

Here is what he did against Mendes- he was losing, and then he tried to do the buddy-buddy shit that Yair Rodriguez did against Korean Zombie- which psychologically gets the opponent to relax and get their guard down and then they attack and talk shit after winning despite doing the buddy-buddy shit.

Khabib wasn't having it. He kept his head straight and focused from beginning to end and if he wasn't mentally strong, he would have gave Conor the fist bump and got psychologically manipulated.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-11_8-55-59.png
    upload_2020-1-11_8-55-59.png
    182 KB · Views: 6
That was the moment Conor asked for forgiveness

As right as i am when predicting how khabib would be a shit champ, i also said him solidifying the belt with conor would be a snap.

Khabib did great with his energy with conor simply because he has better energy. To be contradicting to your point, khabib was hitting him while saying "talk now" and id say thats the epitome of being 'got to.' He not only continued on but had enough energy, emotional energy at that, to cause that giant incident after the fight.

Conor was the one that night who was scared shitless

Khabib did not have any doubt he was going to humiliate Conman, he mentally broke Conman forever

A great day in MMA history that will never be forgotten

I laughed when this happened live, such a weak move by Conor. Not that's anything wrong by wanting to touch gloves if you're having an exciting fight but man, you can't just call the man's dad a coward and rat and what not also calling him a glass jaw rat together with his dagestani friends ... If you talk that kind of shit you should get no respect whatsoever under nor after the fight. Tony Ferguson and Khabib have trash talked each other for years yet I guarantee you they'll show respect after the fight whatever the result is.

I laughed when this happened live, such a weak move by Conor. Not that's anything wrong by wanting to touch gloves if you're having an exciting fight but man, you can't just call the man's dad a coward and rat and what not also calling him a glass jaw rat together with his dagestani friends ... If you talk that kind of shit you should get no respect whatsoever under nor after the fight. Tony Ferguson and Khabib have trash talked each other for years yet I guarantee you they'll show respect after the fight whatever the result is.

Yes

If conor had of kept the trash talk professional without insults. Just saying he is an amateur with a glass jaw? I have no doubt khabib would of touched his glove

Khabib was great only because Conor allowed him to be great. The evidence is overwhelming.

The stunt after the fight showed that Conor got into his head. But Khabib was focused enough to follow through with his gameplan.

Conor was the one that night who was scared shitless

Khabib did not have any doubt he was going to humiliate Conman, he mentally broke Conman forever

A great day in MMA history that will never be forgotten

* A great day for humanity.

Khabib stands alongside the likes of Martin Luther King and Mother Teresa for his contributions to humanity.

Hold on TS! Are you saying the eastern european wrestler showed toughness? who saw that coming. Next you are going to tell us the Irishman likes whiskey and knows someone named paddy

The stunt after the fight showed that Conor got into his head. But Khabib was focused enough to follow through with his gameplan.

I think it was more like a "Don't ever insult my family and culture" reaction than a "I'm mad because you disrespect me" reaction. There's a difference

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back