Khabib sending a message about mental games : choices made in anger cannot be undone

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
Mental warfare is a joke. All of you thought Rose was mentally broken before she KO'd JJ.
Big difference between being broken mentally by your opponents trash talk and being broken mentally from mental disorders.

Mental warfare is a joke. All of you thought Rose was mentally broken before she KO'd JJ.

I always doubted Rose. I never thought she would even make it to a title fight. I figured she would get into some tough fights, have a breakdown in between rounds and then Pat Berry would yell at her and make things worse. She proved me wrong.

If you gotta emphasise how unfazed you are, chances are you're a little pissed.

Khabib posted that pic on his instagram story. Seems like he's sending a message about mental games not afecting his focus and his cool. Despite Conor trashing his father and teammate, he's still planning to fight calculated and not hot headed.

I don't know if McGregor can beat him if he doesn't have the mental edge. The only fights where it happened were Nate X2 and Mayweather. And it was either a war or a defeat. Doesn't look good for him IMO.

Sorry, but this is irrelevant.
The only thing that matter is if he connects his left before Khabib takes him down.
All the trash talk in the world won't change that.

I don't know if McGregor can beat him if he doesn't have the mental edge. The only fights where it happened were Nate X2 and Mayweather. And it was either a war or a defeat. Doesn't look good for him IMO.

So much made of the mind games and you'd think he wins solely because of that.

Nurmagomedov and his team would be prepared for this when the fight was announced, imo. It has a feel that it's personal, for obvious reasons, and (from Conor's perspective) Nurmagomedov's Father has been talking shit about Conor for a while now. When he replies in kind it's mental games?

I don't think it will make a huge difference on the outcome of the fight, but this is going to be heavy media wise for Nurmagomedov and he'll probably be pulled in all directions the week of the fight doing interviews when all fighters want to chill on fight week.

They can say and post what they want on social media, but at the end of it all it means nothing, imo. Both of them are march forward from the off and I think it's a question of who makes the first mistake that could play a big part in the fight. But who knows.

the fact that he has to write this to convince himself he hasn't been gotten to can only mean that he has been GOTTEN TO.
Conor by KO 9 SECONDS.
Hold on to these ludacris statements because the false foreshadowing of Conor hypothetically winning is the only chance you have to gloat. Khabib wins and Conor fades.

k0DEpo4l.jpg
Unless one is prepared!

7auifUV3mNcn.jpg

The unbelievers in this thread have no understanding. Peace hides it's face from them.

All choices made in anger would be as irreversible if not made in anger. Just as well i like Khabib for his ability to fight not his "erudite" interpretations of the human journey.

Back