Khabib said it best!!

I really wanna know what some of these guys look like and how old they are.
We'd probably stop making fun of them...
Probably late teens early 20's. Annoying as he is, hes not as bad as some of the other cucks on this board

its all about the money baby. The UFC won't make those fights.

Sadly its come down to only money. I miss the days when ranking actually meant something. If you were in line for a title shot you got it, regardless of how little you rant your mouth into a microphone.

Khabib enjoys the spoils of what Conor brought to the UFC and to his wallet (red panty night) but then talks about legitimacy. In his next breathe he says he won't fight Conor for less than 100 million. Hypocrite much?

Pick your poison or just shut the fuck up.

Saying the fight wasn't fixed makes someone a nuthugger in you're mind so I don't really give a fuck what you think

Lol stop with that nonsense. I'm clearly referencing your previous posts idolizing your heartthrob

I mean, he did win the LW title in his LW debut and never lost it in the cage.

And his only LW loss is to the guy nobody has beaten.

Obviously he doesn't have much of a LW resume, but he has beaten Dustin and Cowboy (ranked #2 and #5) at other weights.

Khabib didn't seem to mind fighting Conor for the payday when he had only 1 career LW fight.

Now that Khabib "legitimized" his title by beating Conor and doesn't need him to sell his fights for him, suddenly Conor isn't even a top 10 LW? C'mon, man, we're not that stupid.

Conor isn't shit at LW. He beat one guy at that division legitimately within the UFC and won the strap, yay. Everyone knows you have to defend that in order to be regarded as a true champ. He didn't. He didn't even defend his fw strap in fact.

He knows there are guys in both divisions that will take him to places he doesn't want to go, so he's now trying to cherry pick his fights and secure his legacy, and Dana will help him achieve this. A true champ rises up the ranks, wins a title then defends it against all comers. These guys are making a mockery of that.

Let's see Khabib fighting out of his division.

What would it look like?

Conor isn't the one to ever have missed weight. Conor isn't the one to have his organs shut down while trying to make weight.

Ya, but his body sure did shut down when khabib could have legitimately murdered him in the cage that one faithful day as he was apologizing like a bitch.

Shut up fewl

unnamed-file-10.jpg
tenor.gif

I’d rather watch two Mcgregors fight eachother than watch two Khabibs fight eachother.

Khabib is one of the only guys who Dana is scared of

Everyone else who calls out Dana's BS gets berated by the baldfather
LOL bullshit. Mark Hunt legit was suing the UFC and talking so much shit and still got booked to fight. Dana ain't scared of nobody.

Khabib has fucked any leverage he had. He's talking about retiring at 30-0, he can't fight in Vegas (there's a reason major cards are always in Vegas) cause he won't pay up for starting a brawl, and in he is not reliable. He's pulled out due to injuries, missed weight, and pulled out due to a weight cut.

New kids around here don't remember Khabib 5 years ago, he was up there with Cruz in p4p injury pull outs.

Dana would have no issues stripping Khabib if he doesn't fight Conor. It's not right or fair but that's how it is. It's sports entertainment.

Dana said about Conor ... "Everybody knows I like Conor. How can you not like that guy ?"

Khabib ...."Hold my beer hashish"

LOL bullshit. Mark Hunt legit was suing the UFC and talking so much shit and still got booked to fight. Dana ain't scared of nobody.

Khabib has fucked any leverage he had. He's talking about retiring at 30-0, he can't fight in Vegas (there's a reason major cards are always in Vegas) cause he won't pay up for starting a brawl, and in he is not reliable. He's pulled out due to injuries, missed weight, and pulled out due to a weight cut.

New kids around here don't remember Khabib 5 years ago, he was up there with Cruz in p4p injury pull outs.

Dana would have no issues stripping Khabib if he doesn't fight Conor. It's not right or fair but that's how it is. It's sports entertainment.

Hence the reason its becoming a mockery. It'll pick up fans who don't know shit about MMA, like wrestling fans and your casuals will warm up a lot more to it, but it'll lose its base, it's core. Rankings are already not meaning shit, and guys who work their asses off get slighted cause they don't cuss in press conferences or fight flashy. Damn shame if you ask me.

Sadly its come down to only money. I miss the days when ranking actually meant something. If you were in line for a title shot you got it, regardless of how little you rant your mouth into a microphone.
Yeah, it's gone the way of boxing with padded records and the best seldom fighting the best (or only after handpicking the easiest route to a title shot).

Sorry Bro, you are way off on this one. Khabib can fight in Vegas but won’t. They took 500k of his win money as a penalty for a fight after the fight and he is paying them back by not ever fighting there again. It is costing Vegas 10’s of millions of dollars for messing with him and he will only return to Vegas if they return his money and apologize (basically tap.)
As far as pull outs , he hasn’t had one in a while. Tony had the same problem. The difference is when Tony pulls out Khabib will fight anyone. When Khabib misses weight Tony will not fight at all as he is afraid to lose his streak or take damage. Khabib knows he won’t take damage and his his much longer streak will stay intact.

Trilogy with Nate makes sense for a box office point of view.

Let Conor take the money fights and play to his strengths.

I think Conor struggles with the top 3 in LW or WW. He can't handle strong wrestlers with a gas tank. That's ok. Doesn't make him a bad fighter. Just means he isn't championship material.
Im a pretty big Colby fan and by the looks of his last fight. Conor and colby and conor and usman would be competitive as fuck. Speed would be a major factor. So would be the chins

Back