Khabib releases official statement on Diaz incident (Say's Nate ran from him) !

Diaz should expect this:

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

Yeah, Khabib is a nightmare match up for him. Would be a great comeback fight for Khabib to make a big splash.

Khabib would maul him.

Diaz brothers should be cut for their shenanigans.

Hard to believe Nate ran, even though he knows as well as anyone how bad fighting Khabib would be for his health.

Cant blame Nate for running, in the video you can see Khabibs crew throwing metal chairs, and signs.

Rumor is Khabib reinjured his knee. Hope Nate and Khabib both get cut. Not like Khabib actually fights in the UFC anyway.

Come on buddy, Nate may be alot of things, but he isnt a coward and will fight anyone

Throwing a bottle at someone is about as coward as you can get. Nick might aswell just stand on the roof and throw stones. Don't know what Nate did but if he fights him in the UFC, he's get ragdolled.

Throwing a bottle at someone is about as coward as you can get. Nick might aswell just stand on the roof and throw stones. Don't know what Nate did but if he fights him in the UFC, he's get ragdolled.

These things happen in fights
Stupid Yes
Cowardly No

Looked like a plastic cup in the video I saw.

"I swear by God I am not in debt remain, and remained ever."

"judging by the speed as the Diaz ran"

No idea why I find this so funny, yet I find myself rolling

"I swear by God I am not in debt remain, and remained ever."

"judging by the speed as the Diaz ran"

No idea why I find this so funny, yet I find myself rolling

You're not alone.

"judging by the speed as the Diaz ran. #run"

Lol.

If this fight actually gets made, Khabib will take Nate to a place where he can't run....

Suplex City, Bitch!
Lesnar-619-386.jpg

LOL nate wouldn't run from ANYBODY. says the company man in his reebok uniform and tweeting dana saying that he would never fight outside of the cage. if anything KHABIB did the running after he knew a double leg wouldnt win him a street fight.

I'm a Diaz brothers fan, but Khabib would smoke Nate in a fight. He'd wrestlefuck him into Bolivian.

meh khabib would wrestle the shit out of him and a blooded and bruised Nate would give him the middle finger after the fight and still talk shit. Khabib can wrestle fuck both bothers in the same night

Yeah from what I've heard it was Khabib's crew that threw the first punch, but it was Nate who started the trash talk.

Sounds about right to me

How does that sound right!?

The Diaz have a reputation for sucker punching already.

Diaz is going to get raped by Khabib and he knows it.

That post is a vulgar display of comma abuse.

Back