Media Khabib ready for War

lvj2Dgif2f8.jpg

Ready for war? The dude fights like once a year. If AKA hasn't destroyed him. And the weight cut went well. And it's not a holiday. And the moon is in the right phase.

Forgive me if I'll save my excitement til he steps foot in the cage.
He fought 3 times in less than a year recently and plans on fighting twice this year regardless of the suspension. Dumbfuck.

Look if there was a man from Russia that I could take to war with me right now it'd be Khabib. The size of his fuckin dome is insane. Henry Cejudo esque

His head is made of granite too, he would give Lord Artem a run for his money on head hardness.

If by war you mean shooting for take downs and throwing hammers at his opponent on then ground then sure

I wonder if Khabib will ever get into a stand up war

Maybe if someone can stop his takedown

He fought 3 times in less than a year recently and plans on fighting twice this year regardless of the suspension. Dumbfuck.
You sound like a well adjusted, perfectly rational human being. I'm sure that all of our internet discussions will bring nothing but positive intellectual discourse.

You mean ready for Jihab?

You can really spot the new trendy bkb fans in this thread.

You sound like a well adjusted, perfectly rational human being. I'm sure that all of our internet discussions will bring nothing but positive intellectual discourse.
You sound like someone who has no arguments. Next time you want to say something retarded, fact check it first, it might just spare you the humiliation.

He's just giving props to the Russian hammer.

He better not fall in love with his striking cause Poirier can knock him out.

So you avoided addressing his response which essentially debunked your criticism as being mostly based on opinion, not facts.. The real question is, was your criticism warranted, or was his defense correct? (maybe a little of both)

In the past, Khabib has fought infrequently, I admit. However, he had been fighting more until his recent suspension, and he clearly has intention to get right back to it.

Back