• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib Prediction on Islam vs Dan

it certainly was not Khabib's finest moment, which he readily attested to later. He admitted to losing control, but he was severely provoked by Danis. We all know he shouldn't have leapt from the cage.
But....he didn't actually hit anyone.
McGregor DID hit people and so did some of Khabib's team. McGregor makes a habit out of common assault & battery (including hitting a REFEREE at an event in Ireland) and there are plenty of other allegations too. Khabib's one-time loss of composure is small potatoes. He did not get arrested or charged so that tells you everything you need to know.

See this for clear evidence :

Way to try and clean the media bathtub. But no. You're very wrong. And I don't give a shit about McGregor's transgressions as far as this conversation goes.

Now to the facts.

https://www.championat.com/boxing/a...-ufc-v-ljogkom-vese-habiba-nurmagomedova.html

Khabib Nurmagomedov: I was a goon. I beat up everyone I didn't like.

On the streets, my record is better than 22-0. My last street fight was three years ago.

During his appearance on The MMA Road Show in 2015, 'The Eagle' threw light on a brawl that took place in a supermarket. Detailing the incident, Khabib Nurmagomedov said he and four of his friends once paid a visit to a supermarket in his hometown. The security guard in the lobby was aggravated when one of them got hold of a perfume and started spraying it.
"My friend and security go crazy little bit. We are five friends together and he (the security guard) is alone. He said 'okay guys, I'm coming now'. He goes and he called somebody, four of his guys come, and we have 5 vs. 5," said Nurmagomedov.
Amid the skirmish, the security guard's female co-worker also punched Nurmagomedov in the back a few times. Their fight lasted for approximately ten minutes.

So it's not like a calm and wholesome person lost control after being "severely provoked" by Danis in a "one-time loss of composure"(LOL). There is a certain history here. And, mind you, he "didn't actually hit anyone" not because he was a calm and wholesome person (he never was), but because he had to be restrained. Also, he bragged about allegedly knocking someone out in a brawl with Diaz brothers in his book.

Also, if his street fighting record really is perfect, my assumption is, he preffered to "not like" and beat up those who were deliberately smaller and weaker, just like in his fighting career. And he also probably respected and "liked" those who were stronger and bigger. People like Khabib tend to be very disdainful towards those, who are a priori weaker or outnumbered, as evident in Khabib harassing homeless men, including Lobov. While they relish in bullying and harassing the weak, they show extreme submission and adulation to those, who are stronger and more powerful, as evident in him preferring "not to talk about Kadyrov or Chimaev."

So maybe your perception here is skewed just a tad.

Last edited:
Islam is not only his training partner also a life-long friend.

If someone asks him about his life-long friend and training partner, is he supposed to say "sorry I'm retired I don't have opinions anymore and I don't support my friends anymore" or...???????

He could decline one interview. He is making media appearances and interviewing constantly. Last week he was on a talk show, seems he cannot get enough attention. Maybe he should become a politician.

I got Islam but Dan is a tough big ass LW. This will be no walk in the park, he gave Dustin 5 rounds of hell.
i think it will be fairly easy. This is a bad stylistic matchup for Hooker. I remember Poirier was able to get him down and somewhat control him on the ground, Islam is twice the grappler Poirier is. RDA imo was a tougher matchup because of how good a grappler he is.

“Dan has only fought strikers”

Jason Knight
Jim Miller
Gilbert Burns
Michael Chandler

Yup, no grappling there.

I predict khamzat will be more talked about after the fight, I like Islam but in terms of star power, his lack of aggression is why people don't like him like they like khabib or Khamzat.
Khabib and Islam have basically the same finishing rate in the UFC (53/55%) but even in decision wins he mauled and ragdolled people.

Islam takes his time and does not take any chance. It seems that he is happy to win decisions without inflicting much damage.

I'm not going to talk much about Khamzat because he hasn't faced any adversity whatsoever. I'm pumped for his next fight vs Li.

Jumping out of a cage contravenes no laws. It is not illegal. So that's that one.

He did launch himself at Dillon Danis, yes. But that I saw from numerous replays, he didn't actually make any significant contact at all (many many people around, plus much securty) and therefore it's not assault, and therefore not illegal. So that's that one.

Dillon Danis, on the other hand was recently arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after an incident that took place at the Beachcomber Bar and Grill in Seaside Heights N.J.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/9/...er-during-recent-arrest-bellator-mma-bjj-news

another angle where you can see him attempting to resist arrest / struggling against law enforcement :

He also fought with the Bouncer, and he struggled / fought with the arresting officers, which they could technically charge him with resisting arrest at the very least.

So....let's see now....what's the common factor behind these two incidents then?
Dillon 'Douchebag' Danis. Troublemaker, all-round idiot, and recently arrested for illegally fighting security staff and also 'struggling' with cops. a.k.a. Resisting arrest.

That is what.
Case proven.

You have a pleasant day now.

Seems like you’re signing off on khabib inciting a near riot because Dillon danis is a douchebag. It’s a crime whether you worship khabib or not. Have a pleasant day now, sailor.

he was invited to do a Q&A session with the public at a venue in the UK.
He showed up and did what he was scheduled to do.

He doesn't hit old men
He doesn't do illegal things
He doesn't need the attention
He is polite and full of grace & gives calm rational advice and thoughts.
He doesn't tweet endlessly give-me-attention "Me Me me" messages every PPV event because he is so needy and insecure that he cannot stand people talking about other fighters...

Cannot say the same of some of his opponents, one in particular.
Also threatening to smash 80 year old sir Alex Ferguson (the pride of Scotland) because he offered khabib some wine is not very nice behaviour

Respectfully disagree all all points:
  • UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov posted a video of him and others in his entourage paying homeless people, but only if they could do pushups.
  • UFC 229: Khabib Nurmagomedov Jumps Into Crowd to Fight After Defeating Conor McGregor, Entourage Members Arrested
  • Kabib is doing commercials, interviews, and comments on everything, every chance he can. Khabib is active on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook....
  • He does not have to accept every invite to every Q+A, again, attention whore...that ego
  • Openly supports sharia Law - women do not finds this "full of grace & calm rational advice and thoughts"
The difference between Khabid and "some of his opponents, one in particular" is that Khabib retired. Despite retirering, he is desperate to stay relevant, thus the constant media appearances and comments on everything. Great fighter, no do doubt, one of the GOATS, but we don't need to hear from him everyday on every topic.
McG is retired mate as he has already stated multiple times on his Twitter. Unless perhaps he is a lying no good mouthpiece? Disliking someone for their beliefs is a real superficial way to look at someone bro
One is for example a liar, cheat and alcoholic and abuser whilst another the complete opposite

I think if Hooker beats Islam, Islam should change his last name to Hooker out of humility and respect.
OK, he should change his name to Dan Hooker's Bitch, that would really show humility and respect....However if Hooker loses, he should change his religion to Islam. Is that how we play this game?

Spoiler alert: He backs his guy.
Not surprising when he also washes his back...

DxVMKEBW0AE4Rs2.jpg

OK, he should change his name to Dan Hooker's Bitch, that would really show humility and respect....However if Hooker loses, he should change his religion to Islam. Is that how we play this game?
And Khabib's gonna have to come out of retirement to try and rename/reclaim Isly!

Fine by me. Let's get Dan on board!

For a retired guy, Khabib cannot seem to STFU. Trying to stay relevant....not sure why, Needs to continue to feed that ego.
I gotta agree. He's talked more in his retirement than he did his whole career.

For a retired guy, Khabib cannot seem to STFU. Trying to stay relevant....not sure why, maybe an attention whore. Needs to continue to feed that ego.
there's only one attention whore in the bidnis...
9u1dgz.gif

there's only one attention whore in the bidnis...
9u1dgz.gif

I agree, but at least he is still an active fighter. Khabib is retired and flocks to the spotlight like a middle school cheerleader.

Islam will dominate and then submit him.

He could decline one interview. He is making media appearances and interviewing constantly. Last week he was on a talk show, seems he cannot get enough attention. Maybe he should become a politician.
Or maybe he's very popular and tons of media outlets want his opinion on things, especially because Islam is fighting soon?

You have no idea how many interviews he turns down, so you're just talking out of your ass.

Khabib is allowed to express his opinion. Get over it, snowflake.

I agree, but at least he is still an active fighter. Khabib is retired and flocks to the spotlight like a middle school cheerleader.
they asked him for an interview? What do you want him to do? GSP is retired, Tito Ortiz is retired Khabib recently....they all get interviews once in a while...this so happens to be Khabib's teammate...

Maybe you don't know this but some of them offer fees to get an interview...why would he decline one if it promotes his gym and his teammates?

Maybe you don't know this but some of them offer fees to get an interview...why would he decline one if it promotes his gym and his teammates?

What was he promoting last week when he was on stage being interviewed during the Arnold Sports Festival in the UK? For a retired guy he sure likes the spotlight.

Back