Media Khabib Praises Controversial Chechen Leader Kadyrov

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't think Ramzan Kadyrov is an absolute unhinged monster, there's something truly wrong with your moral compass, or you simply don't know anything about him.
I'm a Russian, I know him pretty well.
these dudes are trolling. They absolutely know what Kadyrov does and agree with it because they probably want to purge gays too.

Kadyrov's unwed daughter owns a sex shop but I bet Khabib hasn't uttered a word about it.

I guess Allah only matters when it's convenient to Khabib.
TH19AISHAT

she sells lingerie to married couples. I don't think qualifies as a "sex shop". Yeah it might be a bit risque, but it's not actually haram by Islamic law. Lingerie is a big seller in Saudi Arabia and Iran too.

Don't know why people over here hate Kadyrov. He's a necessary evil, without him Chechnya and Dagestan would be overrun by Al Qaeda and ISIS. Anyone against islamic terrorism is alright in my book.

Those reports were never confirmed right ? There's no evidence to support allegations being made.
they're as confirmed as they can be without an independent third party prosecuting it (which would be impossible under the current regime). So until Putin gives him up or NATO liberates those camps these accounts are all we have.
https://uawire.org/news/homosexual-...existence-of-special-prisons-in-the-republic#

When Kadyrov is pressed to deny or confirm its existence, his response is "we have no gays in Chechnya".

Yeah, sure buddy, so why bothering with reading books about this topic, should totally go find informations on the internet, with a blog or a cryptic webzine...
Seems legit bro, we're all stupid sheeps and aaaall geopoliticians are biased ! You're one of the few chosen one with a brain ! <{outtahere}>

Can you really trust books on any subject ? I don't think so, especially when it comes to politics.
You have to absorb multiple viewpoints and come to your own conclusions. It's okay bro, i remember i used to be naive like you. In time you will understand .

they're as confirmed as they can be without an independent third party prosecuting it (which would be impossible under the current regime). So until Putin gives him up or NATO liberates those camps these accounts are all we have.
https://uawire.org/news/homosexual-...existence-of-special-prisons-in-the-republic#

When Kadyrov is pressed to deny or confirm its existence, his response is "we have no gays in Chechnya".
These accounts are not any kind of evidence .

it's as verified as accounts of ISIS raping Yazidi girls in Syria until they were liberated during the war. No one was denying it then. Why is it so hard to believe a dictator who dehumanizes gays would throw them in a cell?

My man you are truly pathetic.

I see you defending Khabib literally every thread.

You must be either Muslim or Russian.

Perhaps even a combination.

If you are not, then it's even more pathetic.

That country is just filled with ugly people.

Ugly heads, and uglier beards.

Don't know why people over here hate Kadyrov. He's a necessary evil, without him Chechnya and Dagestan would be overrun by Al Qaeda and ISIS. Anyone against islamic terrorism is alright in my book.

Bravo, sir- that's the most retarded statement I've ever heard. Not only are Dagestan and Chechnya not even remotely close to hotbeds of AQ or ISIS, Kadyrov does nothing to stop anyone from invading either of those regions. The Russian military is, much like nearly all militaries, centralized in a federal system. Putin has supreme control over it and if either of those two groups actually tried to make inroads into the federation they would be brutally crushed.

That's not even to mention that ISIS' ultimate goal was the creation of an Islamic, Shariah-style caliphate in Iraq, Syria, and the Levant (Israel), hence their name, dumbo. They never intended to invade anyone else. Al Qaeda's fatawas were against the US, not Russia, and they were made because the US keeps troops on the Arabian Peninsula. Neither of those two groups have even a remote interest of ever trying to occupy Russian lands or attacking them.

it's as verified as accounts of ISIS raping Yazidi girls in Syria until they were liberated during the war. No one was denying it then. Why is it so hard to believe a dictator who dehumanizes gays would throw them in a cell?
It's not about what's hard to believe.. it's about whether something is substantiated or not .

''Thank you very much brother @za_kadyrova_95engfor taking part in many of the troubles of Dagestan, this is not the first time that you are helping Dagestan.
May Allah give you a long life and may good fortune accompany you in everything.
Each person of our Republics, regardless of work or social status, must do at least something to strengthen the brotherly relations between our peoples - Chechnya and Dagestan.
#We Brothers #We Neighbors # Chechnya # Dagestan''

<Dana05>

Ramzan must have gone through like 8 Instagram accounts at this point. He’s been removed time after time over some sort of sanctions yet he keeps coming back. The guy is a trip

Man you are just riding on that dagestani dick.
<{Heymansnicker}>
I get you bro, whatever it takes for your love khabib.

My post has nothing to do with Khabib.
Show me something tangible to change my viewpoint. I just see a lot of emotional ranting without anything to back it up.

My post has nothing to do with Khabib.
Show me something tangible to change my viewpoint. I just see a lot of emotional ranting without anything to back it up.
Yes, this meaningless defense of dictator has everything to do with your crush. You are trying to validate his relationship with that dictator by simply denying all the accusations against him.
All I have seen in the thread is you merely deeming every pieces of evidences on Kadyrov's dirty deeds as not substantial without even attempting to elaborate on how and why.
<Y2JSmirk>
I bet the only thing "tangible" in "your viewpoint" is khabib's dick in your mouth.

Last edited:
Can you really trust books on any subject ? I don't think so, especially when it comes to politics.
You have to absorb multiple viewpoints and come to your own conclusions. It's okay bro, i remember i used to be naive like you. In time you will understand .

Sure buddy, "absord your "multiple viewpoints" from any sources but books, maybe at your local bar some drunken dudes will have a better viewpoint than people that it's the profession.
I like when random dudes on the internet explains me geopolitic, I should had studied on Sherdog, i would had saved a lot of money... I let you with your "own conclusions" <{MingNope}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back