Khabib pay homeless to do pushups

Drugs, alcohol, i have lived years around the homeless as we have a lot of them where im from. For every one legitimate homeless person there are 3 addicts who would rather get their fix and live in a homeless encampment, or a shelter, until they get kicked out of the latter for gettting their fix. You know shit about my life and how hard i've had to work to get to be where im at today. You sound like a whiny bitch who gets his feelings hurt easily like a lot of people these days.Spoiled from that freedom. Oh and King of the Hill suuuuucked.

And how many of those addicts were mentally ill to begin with and had no access to proper psychiatric treatment?

You're talking out of your ass.

I was expecting responses like this on Sherdog. God bless ya Sherdog. Never change.

Now, Reddit - or r/mma, those fanny flaps all act like they're high and mighty over there. Seriously, the most pretentious negative bunch of fucktards ever.
  • Oh I can't wait for Colby to be destroyed. He posted spoilers of that shitty Star Wars movie.
  • TJ Dillashaw is an asshole. He hits his teammates in training after the bell
  • Li Jingliang was practically GOUGING HIS EYE OUT. OH THE HUMANITYYYYYYY. He's a SICK FUCK!
Then, along comes footage like this, where the above pales in comparison.
Oh what's the big deal? He didn't do anything wrong.
Now, that is what bothers me. The MMA reddit community are full of fucking gimps. At least you know what you get with the shitposting flame wars of the shertards.

It's ironic that you say this, considering those bullet points were the exact responses many posters had around here.

And how many of those addicts were mentally ill to begin with and had no access to proper psychiatric treatment?

You're talking out of your ass.
I don't know why don't you go ask em. Another poster in this thread said the same thing i did only better yet you have nothing to say to him. Stop being a pussy.

I don't know why don't you go ask em. Another poster in this thread said the same thing i did only better yet you have nothing to say to him. Stop being a pussy.

Oh, I'm sorry to single you out. The other guy is also an asshole.

I don't think you people understand how easy it is to become homeless. If you're behind on rent and unexpectedly lose your job, and don't have family you can move in with, what do you think happens?

I have had extensive experience both personally and professionally and I get the tendency to lose sympathy for them. I lived in projects growing up and the 3rd or 4th time a crackhead started a fire it got fucking annoying. But I've also talked to them and most of those crackheads are unmedicated schizophrenics who straight up don't know what the fuck is going on around them in reality. It's an indictment of the piss-poor health care system more than anything. Long-term psychiatric care to keep these people from becoming derelict crackheads is expensive and time-consuming, the idea of family taking care of each other is insane to most people in the west nowadays, and so people fall through the cracks all the time cuz as a society we have seemingly decided that having a bunch of drug-addicted homeless people is fine. Travel around the world and you'll see that homelessness simply does not exist on nearly the same scale pretty much anywhere but North America and some European countries. It is particular to the societies of these countries, because here we have decided that having a bunch of unmedicated schizos homeless and on crack is a worthwhile tradeoff for not having to spend money on dealing with these issues.

Last edited:
Lol, at least I don’t whine about my family on the internet and act like a big tough guy on on a karate forum.

I’m sorry your family didn’t treat you well. I wish they had.
Nothing to do with family. More to do with pussy's whining about Khabib giving a bum money for alcohol, for exercising. Perhaps soft little Nancy's shouldn't whine and cry about it?
Question....How do you feel about Conor's outside the Cage antics? They are way worse than what Khabib did here.

Drugs, alcohol, i have lived years around the homeless as we have a lot of them where im from. For every one legitimate homeless person there are 3 addicts who would rather get their fix and live in a homeless encampment, or a shelter, until they get kicked out of the latter for gettting their fix. You know shit about my life and how hard i've had to work to get to be where im at today. You sound like a whiny bitch who gets his feelings hurt easily like a lot of people these days.Spoiled from that freedom. Oh and King of the Hill suuuuucked.
eitETte.gif

Oh, I'm sorry to single you out. The other guy is also an asshole.

I don't think you people understand how easy it is to become homeless. If you're behind on rent and unexpectedly lose your job, and don't have family you can move in with, what do you think happens?

I have had extensive experience both personally and professionally and I get the tendency to lose sympathy for them. I lived in projects growing up and the 3rd or 4th time a crackhead started a fire it got fucking annoying. But I've also talked to them and most of those crackheads are unmedicated schizophrenics who straight up don't know what the fuck is going on around them in reality. It's an indictment of the piss-poor health care system more than anything. Long-term psychiatric care to keep these people from becoming derelict crackheads is expensive and time-consuming, the idea of family taking care of each other is insane to most people in the west nowadays, and so people fall through the cracks all the time cuz as a society we have seemingly decided that having a bunch of drug-addicted homeless people is fine. Travel around the world and you'll see that homelessness simply does not exist on nearly the same scale pretty much anywhere but North America and some European countries. It is particular to the societies of these countries, because here we have decided that having a bunch of unmedicated schizos homeless and on crack is a worthwhile tradeoff for not having to spend money on dealing with these issues.
Granted, the vast majority of homeless people have psychiatric comorbidities/illnesses that are the root causes of their issues.

That being said, do you think it's fair to vilify a person for interacting with them in a way that may not reflect that understanding? Khabib doesn't strike me as a mean spirited person. If you watch the mini documentary series about him living in Dagestan, you'll see him interacting with poor people who don't come up to him to beg but to sell menial things like flowers or stickers or stickers or something. Essentially, there's a stigma against asking for handouts and the likely purely symbolic act of "selling" things that are near worthless precludes those individuals from being considered as beggars. In that context, Khabib probably thought he was acting accordingly by giving money to someone for doing something that, yeah, is essentially valueless in pure tangible terms, but still serves as a "return" for money received.

Granted, the vast majority of homeless people have psychiatric comorbidities/illnesses that are the root causes of their issues.

That being said, do you think it's fair to vilify a person for interacting with them in a way that may not reflect that understanding? Khabib doesn't strike me as a mean spirited person. If you watch the mini documentary series about him living in Dagestan, you'll see him interacting with poor people who don't come up to him to beg but to sell menial things like flowers or stickers or stickers or something. Essentially, there's a stigma against asking for handouts and the likely purely symbolic act of "selling" things that are near worthless precludes those individuals from being considered as beggars. In that context, Khabib probably thought he was acting accordingly by giving money to someone for doing something that, yeah, is essentially valueless in pure tangible terms, but still serves as a "return" for money received.

No, I don't think that Khabib is a mean-spirited person at all. What I found mean-spirited were the cliché homeless-bashing comments that some ignorant jackasses decided to leave.

If you want to know what I think about the video in question, I don't think Khabib meant to be cruel. It looks a bit douchey in a vaccuum, but there's a bit of cultural barrier here. In Russia it's popular for rich young people to give homeless people money to do things on camera. Some are meaner-spirited than others, and making someone do pushups is far from the worst example I've seen.

Back