Media Khabib on Conor's deleted tweets: I think he post this tweet drunk

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

“When he talked about this, only evil can talk about your father, wife, kids, religion,” Nurmagomedov said. “If you’re normal human, you’re never going to talk about this stuff. For me, I think he post this tweet (while) drunk too much or (he was doing) something. Then the next day, he always delete these tweets. When he become normal life (he looks at his phone) and says, ‘Oh, look what I did.’ Then he delete. This is my opinion what he do all the time.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021...cts-conor-mcgregor-deleted-tweets-dead-father

Khabib didn't help Conor's alcohol problem by hitting Conor over the head with a bottle of Conor's own whiskey
1Ru13ay.gif

How ironic that Conor responded to this interview with a tweet about Khabib spending time with his family, only to delete it a few hours later.

I wonder who explained to Khabib the effects of whiskey and cocaine.

Go to any city and you'll see people at their finest puking up, pissing on walls, falling all over the place, don't need to experience it to know the effects.

“When he talked about this, only evil can talk about your father, wife, kids, religion,” Nurmagomedov said. “If you’re normal human, you’re never going to talk about this stuff. For me, I think he post this tweet (while) drunk too much or (he was doing) something. Then the next day, he always delete these tweets. When he become normal life (he looks at his phone) and says, ‘Oh, look what I did.’ Then he delete. This is my opinion what he do all the time.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021...cts-conor-mcgregor-deleted-tweets-dead-father

I wonder who explained to Khabib the effects of whiskey and cocaine.

Probably Ali.

At the end of the episode Ali said something along the lines that he used to do this stuff but stopped after getting to know Khabib because of Khabib's positive influence

Probably Ali.

At the end of the episode Ali said something along the lines that he used to do this stuff but stopped after getting to know Khabib because of Khabib's positive influence

Insert Positive influence image

khabib-laugh-pushup.jpg

Would pay legit PPV level money to watch a show where Khabib takes Conor to some Dagestani mountain shit and tries to help him get off drugs and booze, only to ended up regularly beating the shit out of him for just being a terrible person.

Would pay legit PPV level money to watch a show where Khabib takes Conor to some Dagestani mountain shit and tries to help him get off drugs and booze, only to ended up regularly beating the shit out of him for just being a terrible person.
Hahaha. You should pitch it to fight pass

Back