Khabib on Alvarez (translated)

igorunso

Wrestlef*ck & Chill
@Orange
Reaction score

khabib_nurmagomedov So Alvarerez says that I never fight with top fighters and talking about my pro record. I'm not sure where he gets that information, but when I fight vs Tibau he was ranked 15, when I fight vs Tavares, he was considered as best Brazilian lightweight, Pat Healy was ranked 10, the when I of the RDA fight he WAS # 5 .

For last fight the My, I of suppose to face the who is by Tony Ferguson Ranked # 3 , but he got injured and pulled out , I asked for any light and welterweight fighter for replacement, including Alvarerez, but nobody accept. But your ass, Eddie, got kicked in first UFC fight by cowboy, second fight you won Melendez by split decision, but all experts believes you lost that one unanimously. Third one you win Pettis by split decision and after that you get title shot.

You beat RDA without question. Do you really believe, that with that only one UFC victory, you are great fighter and can dictate your terms? I do not think so. Remember, with or without the belt, I will hunt you down. Your name in my blacklist. Alvarez says that I did not fight with the tops, and that says something about my prof record, I do not know where he takes this information when I fought Tibau he entered the top 15, and at the time of the fight with Tavares, he was considered the best fighter of Brazil, and Healy was on the 10 line rating, RDA at the time of the fight with me occupied 5 place ranking, at least fight I was supposed to meet with Ferguson that occupies 3 place in the rating, but he fell off the battle and it is not my problem, on I asked him to replace any top fighter in the 70 and 77 kg, and including Alvarez called, but there was no one.

And you Alvarez in the first fight Cowboy kicked ass, the second fight you vygral split decision in Melendez although experts say that you have lost this fight together, and the third fight you vygral also split decision in Petisa and then they give you a fight for the belt with the RDA, and battle with the RDA you vygral without question, and here with this one victory in the UFC, and you think that you're great and you can dictate terms, I do not think so, and know will be times you or not I love you I will pursue you in my black list . #Alvarezwhereareyou ❓

he means 'hit-list'

tumblr_inline_n7juebUHpV1sgjss3.jpg

Last edited:
Khabib's right, to be fair :)

With Ferguson-RDA booked, I expect this fight to happen next. Khabib by wrasslin.

He's not wrong. Your move, Alvarez. Where you at?

Khabib is a bore of a fighter, now even when not fighting.

Just sayin'

A lot of talk but to sum it up, Khabib is proud because he beat some ranked 5, 10 etc.... and pretend he'd be a better judge
When you have a glass body, the better is just to fight, not argue like a 10 y.o

He's right but I still don't want him to get the shot.

A lot of talk but to sum it up, Khabib is proud because he beat some ranked 5, 10 etc.... and pretend he'd be a better judge
When you have a glass body, the better is just to fight, not argue like a 10 y.o

Nobody is safe from injurey, Cain,Cruz,Conor(Was out from almost 1 year after Holloway fight),Anderson SIlva,Weidmann etc. Every top 5 fighters in any division have suffered injureys in their life. Some of them are unlucky,but rember Khabib was only 25 when he got that problem.

Khabib is a bore of a fighter, now even when not fighting.

Just sayin'

we russians love to throw some bodies around - don t worry

and to sum it up LW is wide open except khabib. in the post-usada era there is no lw who can t be put on the back over and over by khabib.
and like always ppl are bringing up his injury, like he fuckin cut of his knees by himself - how many fights in a row he fought before this terrible knee injury mate?

He's right but I still don't want him to get the shot.

i got you but the man comes back, get the #1 contender fight booked and ferguson pulls out. he calls out the whole division, cerrone is even faking that he take that fight (got exposed). Who should he fight? He was booked against #3.
#3 will fight #1. So you want an other contender fight just to argue in some months again? This should only happen if ufc goes full retard and gives alvarez diaz/mcgregor winner

I couldn't help but read it with a Russian Accent.

Someone should explain to Khebab that this is not a history contest. While he was busy being injured and allahuakbharing, Alvarez fought tough competition; not accountants making their debut. The Dos Anjos he faced was a very much improved version of the one Khebab faced 2 and a haf years ago. The division passed him by; let him fight Chiesa or Ferguson for a title shot.

Eddie Alvarez's new entrance song

If kahbob is gonna be like that, tibea got robbed! RDA would smash khabib now. Was alvarez

Back