• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib making fun of Conrad

Too late. These 2 have been tit for tatting for years!
Yeah. I don’t know why you guys think Khabib is some saint. Dude is a holier than thou asshole and is a douche in his own ways.

Khabib needs to go on a violent drug/alcohol rampage rape spree, before he reaches that scumbags level
Maybe he has. Just isn’t known or out in the media. Maybe that’s what he actually does during Ramadan.

Khabib's been spending too much time with the rat

White knight for his boy with zero top 10 wins who deleted a tweet lolol

So hes a cuck to ali? No control over his own domain? Wow
I agree pretty much, but it doesn't bother khabib. You think he care that ali is responding to conor after he attacked him ? the dude is preparing for the biggest fight of his career, he has other thing to do than teenager social media drama.

The real question is why conor has so much time ? wasn't he supposed to face masvidal " the winner of the BMF title " before summer ? why this fight won't happen according to you ? the 2020 season !
<JonesLaugh>

its his job to sell the second fight.. its inevitable.. conors probably gonna beat justin and khabib beats tony.. just my opinion..
I agree, ali knows it, he selling the rematch too. Both are still scums. I think conor beat justin in the 2nd round.

Back